got bored and shot a couple photos around my house:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
hey BABS wernt you trying to sell your car a while back?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, and yes i was gonna sell it to get an 03 because i just paid it off. decided to keep it since it's paid off lol. i don't need any more car payments for awhile.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i hear that all my vehicals are paid off and i love it haha i hated paying payments on my 05 f-150 and then my 04 Mach 1

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My G/F put it to me this way. If I bought a new car, I would end up spending $, getting a loan,etc...then modding it. If I kept my car, i could afford to play with it a little more, although there really isn't anything (major) at the moment i want to do to it. HID's, new hood, few suspension things, etc...But I'm not planning on doing any motor work any time soon.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cut front springs with eibach's in the back. the front eibach's weren't low enough, and instead of cutting them, i cut the stock fronts. really sits too high in the back but it looks good.

here's a little vid, but it wasn't as good as it should have been. for one, i couldn't see the tach b/c of the camera in my hand, and i couldn't bang gears for having to drive basically 1 handed lol. anyways, here's what she sounds like.
022-1.flv video by mustanginky - Photobucket

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks good!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Purdy :yes

·
Registered
6,139 Posts