Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a question for you. My car has power locks well when I hit the lock/unlock buttom nothing happens. Also I can not unlock/lock my doors manually because I cannot push my door lock knobs down. They are stuck or something. Would that have something to do with the actuator? I plan on taking the panel off tomorrow and figuring it out, but I figured I might as well see if any of you have any suggestions or know how to fix it.

My other question has to do with the stock turbine wheels. Are the ones on the cougar and mustang the same? I am thinking about cleaning them up and/or painting them black because I can not stand the ones that the previous owner had on my car. These will get me by until I can get some draglites over the summer. Does anyone have any pics of painted turbines? And how would I go about cleaning them up or preping them for paint?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
if the locks are stuck then i would say it would be the actuator.....if not it you might check the switch or fuse

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
had the same prob for doors its the aucuator hit me up with a PM I can walk you threw how to lock it manually

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone have any info on the turbines??

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Anyone have any info on the turbines??
If they are 4-lug they will work. As far as painting them. Media blast followed by paint. Powder coating would be best.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts