Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple pictures of the new car. I've had it for almost 3 months now, and I am loving every minute of it.

Bought the car stock, added Bassani Race axle backs, Lethal O/R X, and a Lund tune less than a month of owning it lol. Next few things to order are H&R's, 2013/14 GT500 wheels, and a BMR adj. panhard bar.

Enjoy, and don't mind how dirty it is. It was a quick 5 minute shoot on my way home. It's been raining every other day here, haven't had time to clean it up again.

Tips by Black03GT, on Flickr

Yarp by Black03GT, on Flickr

Tails by Black03GT, on Flickr

Quarter by Black03GT, on Flickr

Mouth by Black03GT, on Flickr

Mean by Black03GT, on Flickr

Heads by Black03GT, on Flickr

Full by Black03GT, on Flickr

Fishbowl by Black03GT, on Flickr

Booty by Black03GT, on Flickr

Bang by Black03GT, on Flickr

Bang Bang by Black03GT, on Flickr

4x4 by Black03GT, on Flickr

Mean by Black03GT, on Flickr

Front by Black03GT, on Flickr

Fogs by Black03GT, on Flickr

And my personal favorite:
Half by Black03GT, on Flickr

Really wish those were '13-'14 tails though haha.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Man those Bassani tips look really nice tucked in the fascia. I love my GT500 AB for quality/cost/sound but man I wish the tips were bigger. Nice photos too. What camera do you shoot with again?

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man those Bassani tips look really nice tucked in the fascia. I love my GT500 AB for quality/cost/sound but man I wish the tips were bigger. Nice photos too. What camera do you shoot with again?
D3100 with a 50mm for now. Trying to sell it and upgrade to a D7000 though. And yes, the tips look awesome on the car. Thanks!

Looks good man. Are you going for real OEM Shelby wheels?
Thanks, and nah. Probably going to buy from AM.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a set of take -off shelby wheels and tires almost brand new less than 100 miles on them for $1800 if you are interested PM . You would have to pay shipping on those but it shouldn't be to bad .

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah, not buying until it is warmer. I am only 19, so my mom does not like when big parts sit in the house :lol I am sure 4 wheels/tires would make her a little mad if they sat in my room for a while.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man, you'll love the 3200. And yes, fastest color out there.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
No problem dude. I already love it! Way better than crappy cell phone pics lol. I'm still trying to get the hang of things as this is my first DSLR but things are going smooth so far.

·
12,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is definitely a new learning experience. Watch "FroKnowsPhoto" on YouTube, he helped me a lot with the videos he has made.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts