Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5979 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a lot of us car and truck guys troll Craigslist to look at vehicles. I look all the time. Do you ever see a listing, especially with a picture, that just makes you laugh your ass off? Please post the ones you have come across that just made you shake your head, laugh, and say really.

I came upon this one looking for older Chevy trucks. I almost pissed my pants. Here's a couple shots of the turd box this guy is looking to get $4,000 for.

This is a closer pic just in case you missed that the guy had his pet lizard on his shoulder while posing with his show truck. Only in f'ing New Hampshire.

Keep them coming.....

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
lmao, that whole picture is awesome

and i always try to make my own listings funny. i'll probably have a couple to post soon

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
if you press the print screen button on your keyboard then open ms paint or simmilar and press control v you can take screen shots

fyi

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
let me find the link of one i was looking at earlier, local dealer wants 44k for a 13 gt with 4k somethiing miles on it

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
If you have windows you can use the "snipping tool" very useful for screen shots or for portions of the screen, and easy to use.

I'll post some when some good ones start to pop up.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
if you press the print screen button on your keyboard then open ms paint or simmilar and press control v you can take screen shots

fyi
or you can right click a pic and click "copy image location" then paste it here in

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
that truck in the first post would actually be kind of cool for road trips with the sleeper, i wouldnt pay near 4k for it though

and i wouldnt be able to sleep in there knowing that that guy has and there is probably old lizzard **** all over

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
You missed the best one

On a side note, I cant believe how much that body style of F150s still go for. Beat up those things sell for 2500 bucks if they are 4 wheel drive.

1 - 20 of 5979 Posts