Modded Mustang Forums banner

2001 - 2020 of 5979 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Really not a great price for them. You can buy them brand new for 400 bucks.

Thats one thing I hate about craigslist. I was looking for a set of tires on there one time and people are asking half the price of new for tires they claim are 50% tread. I dont give a **** if your used tires have 50% tread remaining, im NOT going to paying you half the price of new for them. Or even worse, people will have tries that have decent tread on them and they will have for 50 bucks less than a brand new set. Seriously? Ill pay the 50 more to get a brand new set!

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Lipstick red holy **** can you imagine if you told a GM guy that? Oh my god all the gay jokes I can feel them deep down in my liver.
Wouldn't even have to say the color. A GM guy would see the car pull up, post it on Facebooks LS page and it would be instantly famous for being the gayest Mustang to show up.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Car Drives Like a Daily Driver Until U Get into The Peddle.

Power Adder
76mm Ball Bearing Turbo
150 Nitrous Custom From Voodoo Racing

Dafuq is a 150 Nitrous Custom? And how can you ask 18k for a car and NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF TURBO IT HAS!?

I don't understand what kind of brain damage causes people to type like that. I mean, did this guy have a stroke? Maybe he was born without half of his brain? How else would you sit down, type that **** out, and think "yeah, this is a good ad."

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Car Drives Like a Daily Driver Until U Get into The Peddle.

Power Adder
76mm Ball Bearing Turbo
150 Nitrous Custom From Voodoo Racing

Dafuq is a 150 Nitrous Custom? And how can you ask 18k for a car and NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF TURBO IT HAS!?

I don't understand what kind of brain damage causes people to type like that. I mean, did this guy have a stroke? Maybe he was born without half of his brain? How else would you sit down, type that **** out, and think "yeah, this is a good ad."
:lmao!! I think the same thing when I read a lot of this ****. Why would I buy a fully built car like that from a guy that cant even spell "pedal".......I bet know corners where cut in the making of that thing....

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Exactly! You cant even spell extremely simple words or at the very least they cannot even use spell check! I mean I am no English major but I feel I can get my point across in a well written intelligent manner. Some of those adds just baffle me.

How can I trust the work someone put into building a car when they cant even spell simple words like "Pedal", "manual" and refer to Nitrous as "NOS" over and over again in their adds.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
The sun glare is there to stop your eyes from getting raped by the awesomeness.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
i dont even know how you get that much sun glare without even having the sky in the shot lol

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Here's hoping he has ALL of the paperwork for it... Or else that poor thing is gonna get seized and crushed, just like poor Bigbird :(

You could make a badass track car out of that though. If so, then **** registering :D

2001 - 2020 of 5979 Posts