2061 - 2080 of 5979 Posts

·
Pawsitively sexy
10,564 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
:bowrofl: I am dying right now. Lmao

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

mustang I'm pretty sure this is a v6 car??

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
actually whats weird is that looks like a 40th edition badge. The 35th isnt a complete circle around the pony. Also a 35th would have a hood scoop. I also dont think that the 35th came with cloth seats. also you should be able to see a bit of the exhaust tip in the second shot.

I'ma vote v6

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
9 seconds in what, the 1/8? Must be one hell of a 5.0 to run 9s without a power adder. Looks stock to me other than the cone filter. And the auto im guessing is still an AOD with at most a shift kit. If that. A vortech sticker on the fan shroud...i dont see a vortech anywhere.

For 2500? Yea, its stock.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
9 seconds in what, the 1/8? Must be one hell of a 5.0 to run 9s without a power adder. Looks stock to me other than the cone filter. And the auto im guessing is still an AOD with at most a shift kit. If that. A vortech sticker on the fan shroud...i dont see a vortech anywhere.

For 2500? Yea, its stock.
It doesn't claim it has a blower. It says ready for a supercharger

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
I somehow missed that bit. Even so, i dont see a 9 sec 5.0 as it sits. Seller claims it ran 9s...without a supercharger. But it does have 'high loping cams'.

True, but they didn't state what it runs 9's in. Kinda a good sales tactic for dumbasses, everyone just assumes its a quarter mile. This Vortech sticker is a sure win at the local Honda hangout.

Gotta love a sale ad that shows jumper cables in the back seat....just buy a battery for the sale....

2061 - 2080 of 5979 Posts