Modded Mustang Forums banner

2081 - 2100 of 5979 Posts

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
1995 GMC Sierra 4x4 *trade for diesel*

Adds like this are also filled with stupidity.

"Would like to trade for a diesel truck" I bet you would like to trade your $1500 half ton truck with 222,000 miles on it for a diesel..........****ing idiot.....

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Wow. That's almost as ugly as gravik's pos.
:lmao

In all honesty. Gravik, if I was in the market right now I would give you 5 grand for your car. Theres nothing on it I couldn't have fixed in a couple days and its not a bad price. If only it wasn't yellow..........

In all honesty. I might consider trading my 08 CBR 600RR for something like that this summer.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,087
This was already posted...
Yeah I know. One of the downfalls of this thread is that nobody puts the pictures up. Once the Craigslist add is down the pictures go bye bye. There are many pages of worthless posts on this thread because the adds and photos are gone. Take the time to copy the pictures over for all to enjoy. :naughty:

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Yeah I know. One of the downfalls of this thread is that nobody puts the pictures up. Once the Craigslist add is down the pictures go bye bye. There are many pages of worthless posts on this thread because the adds and photos are gone. Take the time to copy the pictures over for all to enjoy. :naughty:
This is a very good idea.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
How many colors dose this car have to be!??

Mustang FAST!!!
What in the flying **** is wrong with the side skirts? Was he trying to use Bullitt side skirts or something? It just doesn't look right at all.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Lol this car is a heap

2003 BMW M3
It's totally fixable though. If I had the money, skill, and time, I would scoop that **** up like nobody's business. The E46 M3 is an incredible car.

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Do i even make a comment?
2000 mustang cobra clone

Why you hatin' on my clone, bro? :shiftyeyes

Yes it is. I find the best place to spray paint a car god awful green is in the open in a driveway. It makes for the best finish, and I am sure the spouse would love a big rectangle of green for a defined parking spot.
Hey. :mad: Mine turned out fine spray painting in the driveway.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
But this difference is wicked you know your car is a dumpster and wouldn't try to pass it off as the most perfect thing in the world.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,798 Posts

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
You'd think that for the asking price they'd have a dyno sheet or something a bit more specific then:

"A ford 427 sohc all new parts, new genisis block, h - beam rods, steel ford crank, std, std, arias pistons, new heads, balanced, stock steel cams, can be heard running"

2081 - 2100 of 5979 Posts