·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
Banned
10,319 Posts

·
619 Posts
im not to sure that calypso for sale isn't my old car..... I sold it in Wilkesboro nc had chrome cobra rs when I sold it, a tremec shift ball, he says e303 but I put a b303 and its a 331 rotating assembly in a Mexican block if its mine. wires are diff my seats were trashed so that's a definite possibility. I sold it for 6500

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

I didn't have clear corners on mine...

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

im about 80% sure that's my old car after looking at pics again

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

wife seems to think it is too

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I tried to look at the pics but I am refusing to join corral.net, hate the join to view pics ****, but I don't wonder around another forum and waste more time :/

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
All you do is lowball the **** out of people on SVTP and Corral. :lmao

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
Lol I just had a friend of mine, who's had multiple fox's and just sold his turbo fox for less, tell me that $11k for a h/c/i stock block fox is retarded

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Lol I just had a friend of mine, who's had multiple fox's and just sold his turbo fox for less, tell me that $11k for a h/c/i stock block fox is retarded
Im saying many stock foxes going for 10k, but I don't know what they are selling for.

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,116
It is retarded. Cool looking car but 7K at best in my opinion. I don't like the seats and the motor doesn't look all that clean.

2101 - 2120 of 5979 Posts