Modded Mustang Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 5979 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
$20k project car... woo

"This is a great project car for someone who dose not want to deal with the hassle of tirelessly searching for original Cadillac chrome and parts..."

Gotta snap a picture of the hood strut... can't forget that!!!

Death on wheels

i think that's PVC pipe rollcage...

If the guy that sells this isn't fat and jolly... I will nut kick him and walk away screaming "HO HO HO MUTHAFUCKA!"

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

LOL, rage post much?!

"You dipshit flaggers are obviously to stupid to realize that I can have my legit car that is legit for sale back up in minutes:::
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE CONTACT. THANKS"

Nice ass car though... :drool

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
flagged for yelling at potential buyers :shiftyeyes

that thing is sexy as hell. 10/10 would drive

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
Novel idea...except the tires, suspension, and frame will fail long before it's moving enough weight to need a tag axle. Not to mention that 454 is not moving big weight anytime soon.

I'll save extra axles for those that need it. Like those spec'd to haul 60+ tons.

:drool

That feel when a Cobra with 70k more miles is still selling for over twice as much as a GT.

For Sale 03 cobra vert (cheap) - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
It's almost as if an 03 Cobra is worth more than an 01 GT...:hidinghere:

anyone looking for a lowrider?
98 lincoln towcar lowrider
Aww yeah, switches get the bitches.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Novel idea...except the tires, suspension, and frame will fail long before it's moving enough weight to need a tag axle. Not to mention that 454 is not moving big weight anytime soon.

I'll save extra axles for those that need it. Like those spec'd to haul 60+ tons.

:drool
kenworth T100. Meh.. I prefer the 60's W900 or the later W900

anyways I like how well they did the body work on that van, but the first thing I noticed is the second steer axle is not even on the ground. And your right because those vans were built on a 3/4 ton frame. It would snap as soon as a 3rd wheel was put in and you start hauling major trailers. especially since the second axle is not even making contact with the road.

cool concept though

2161 - 2180 of 5979 Posts