Modded Mustang Forums banner

2541 - 2560 of 5979 Posts

·
Cletus Emmett Wheelwelker
2,575 Posts
And he made it look awful with the stripes, chrome taillight trim, and painted interior pieces.

Nvm, I forgot, the stripes add 100 HP each.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Douche of the decade.

Yup. Test it out and get back to us.
Tested, sitting in ER right now... :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

On a serious note.. How the **** would you shift with that huge thing. I imagine that it would be the same as having a 16 inch penor... While it is huge, most if not every girl in the world couldn't take it without medical complications and you only get half of it in before being pushed out or hitting "the wall"...

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Tested, sitting in ER right now... :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

On a serious note.. How the **** would you shift with that huge thing. I imagine that it would be the same as having a 16 inch penor... While it is huge, most if not every girl in the world couldn't take it without medical complications and you only get half of it in before being pushed out or hitting "the wall"...
That shifter isnt for the girls, he got it for himself.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I'm like 90% sure it's a "drifting" shift knob. Just gotta grip it and rip it!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Bro, did you even read the ad? It has a "freshened up" engine. Bein fresh ain't cheap.

·
Banned
10,319 Posts
It has a Heaton. That adds like $10k in value right there. :shiftyeyes

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

140k mile fox shell - $10k
Mach motor - $5k
Heaton - $5k

$20k car. Best deal ever.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Holy **** what an idiot. I'm gonna text this guy.

2541 - 2560 of 5979 Posts