Hardcore Enthusiast
1,577 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Did anyone else notice the orange top injectors, one coil pack is different and Im pretty sure thats not a factory pi intake. Who knows how many miles are on that motor.
The orange top injectors are standard on the 96-98, I think they're 19 lb and the purple/blue tops on the new edges are 21, but it might be vice versa. The coil pack... Eh, he probably had a bad one and replaced it with some generic replacement like ac Delco. And that looks like a Dorman intake.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Did anyone else notice the orange top injectors, one coil pack is different and Im pretty sure thats not a factory pi intake. Who knows how many miles are on that motor.
The orange top injectors are standard on the 96-98, I think they're 19 lb and the purple/blue tops on the new edges are 21, but it might be vice versa. The coil pack... Eh, he probably had a bad one and replaced it with some generic replacement like ac Delco. And that looks like a Dorman intake.
Thats what I meant, either the injectors were changed (downgraded) or the motor is from a 99-01.5 gt with god knows how many miles. Plus he didnt add any of these "fixes" in his ad lol. +1 on the dorman. I have one on my vic and its a pos.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
I love that the the mousepad and buttons are worn to absolute **** and that he's trying to run a file named "Photoshop Test". If this dude can't even type properly there's no way he's going to be able to use Photoshop. I don't know what the **** "Photoshop Test" would even be lol

·
impecunious
7,412 Posts
Who the **** trades for an eclipse??
Like... Literally anything for an eclipse.

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

brian o'connor
Nah that was given to him by the FBI

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Oh wait no I'm thinking of the wrong movie.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Actually come to think of it, I'm still right.

5961 - 5979 of 5979 Posts