Modded Mustang Forums banner

1961 - 1980 of 5979 Posts

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
lifted 1996 jeep grand cherokee limited (merrimack nh)

Yeah I'm sure this lift was properly installed........The attention to detail is obvious with the the well kept work area.

"Rokers" just need a little repair "tho".

TOILET OF THE MONTH RIGHT HERE.
youd **** if you saw our shop... then again it's got a lot of other stuff for farming. It's not that bad, but as of now its bad.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Don't care if it's nice, $15k for a stock block Fox is well, dumb, unless it's a '93 Cobra.

For Sale 1989 turbo mustang notchback - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Dude that thing is ****ing mint. I would pay 15K for that if I was in the market for an extremely clean fox.

A cleeeean fox is worth as much a new edge GT now. Give it a few years and they will be worth more. I personally think the fox will be the last mustang that ever earns collectors status. And thats because no one thought they would ever be worth anything, so like the originals they beat the **** out of them and the number of clean ones remaining is slim to none.

Special edition New Edge and newer cars though.....A bunch of people bought them and stuffed them in a garage so they have 14 miles on them and aren't even worth half of what they paid for them originally.

I cant wait until I am in the market to buy another Mustang. This will be after me and my wife both have a new DD and we own a house, so mind you it will be probably 10 years. But I will be getting a real 93 Cobra, NO exceptions. I hope they aren't going for 25 grand by then. If I see them going up too much more after buying a house I might just buy one and continue to drive old trucks that cost 2 grand for my DD for awhile

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
I could never drive, or buy, a car that would draw that much attention to itself. I would also worry about keeping that thing parked anywhere, someone would probably key they crap out of it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I see what you did there....

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,967

1997 cobra r svt - $5500 (wilton nh)

This is a nice 1997 mustang cobra r car with all the hand built ford high performance parts in tact. has been damaged on left rear quarter and rocker panel. absolutely beautiful frame and undercarriage. rust free car. runs and drives has draglite rear rims with street performer slicks on them. repair the body and have a collector car. these cars just keep growing in value. price is firm and only selling before snow or I will put it in the shop for the winter and have it done. 5500.00 or best serious offer. (NO LOW BALLERS PLEASE)this is the real deal,

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,972
I don't like to laugh at my old Camaro, but $20,000 I think the new owner is high. I saw it a few years ago for 18K, but this is a new owner. When I had it it was mint, probably an $8,000 car when I traded it for my 5.0. Found it on CL tonight.

1980 Camaro - $20000 (Winslow)

1980 Camaro,350 edelbrock, aluminum head, rolling rockers,750 Holley double pumper, MSD system, line lock, rails underneath, Mickey Thompson tires, shadow doors custom paint, $20,000.00 or B/o Will consider trades, Call Jim 872-9481

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts

BAM!! lol

Jeebus that air filter needs cleaned!!!

4/10 would buy.

What can i say? I've got low standards, and ive gotta have a beat up car if deer are gonna ****face em! :whackylol:

In all seriousness i have a car thats waiting for me to buy it and drop a cobra motor in place of the blown 3.8....

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
ned sale
run god

1961 - 1980 of 5979 Posts