Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
umm ive seen pictures of your aim i wouldnt recommend shooting lol.

welcome to the meth making captial of the country man. theres crazies everywhere.
Lol shut up, Dennis :p I might not be very accurate at 25 yards, but I think I can **** a human sized target at 15 feet :lol

And you're right, there are ****ing crazy people here. Did you hear about the incident in Ozark yesterday? Some lady stabbed a guy (I assume her husband), ran from the police, made it back to her house (where it all started), went after the police, taser didn't stop her, so a cop ended up shooting her. Happened like 2 ****ing miles from where I live.

Officer involved shooting in Ozark Sunday night - ky3.com

why would you not lock all the doors at night before bed if you were suspecting something like this?
Didn't even think of it. About the only time I ever think about locking that door is when my parents are away and there won't be anybody upstairs at night (my dad is usually awake until 2 or 3 then I'm up at 6).

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
You got some string, tin cans and rocks?

Start rigging alarms. Poke some holes through the sides of the cans, fish the string through it. Put some rocks in the cans.
Either string it across a doorway or tether it to a door. They come in you will know real quick.

You can also learn to tie snares. Or tether something on a ledge above the door. Even motion sensor lights or a door tied to a lightswitch might frighten them off.

If you have a baby monitor sitting around put one up in the area you keep hearing noises and the other by your bedside.

I wouldn't mess around with this stuff.

And if all else fails...

That'll ruin someones day. And/or torso.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Lol shut up, Dennis :p I might not be very accurate at 25 yards, but I think I can **** a human sized target at 15 feet :lol

And you're right, there are ****ing crazy people here. Did you hear about the incident in Ozark yesterday? Some lady stabbed a guy (I assume her husband), ran from the police, made it back to her house (where it all started), went after the police, taser didn't stop her, so a cop ended up shooting her. Happened like 2 ****ing miles from where I live.

Didn't even think of it. About the only time I ever think about locking that door is when my parents are away and there won't be anybody upstairs at night (my dad is usually awake until 2 or 3 then I'm up at 6).
Dude, it sounds like you live in a strange place... kind of like that movie The Crazies.

·
That Regular Guy
10,393 Posts
Dude, it sounds like you live in a strange place... kind of like that movie The Crazies.
I enjoyed that movie.

---------------------------
Not online. On the phone.

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
I like the baby monitor idea a lot.

I think they make some with a built in screen...fyi :lol

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
Id help you stake out the garage, but you are too far away.
I second the vote for a claymore or setting up the coke can alarms.

Find him, stick a shotgun up his ass and pull the trigger.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Lock your house down like Fort Knox tonight and keep a gun and flashlight by your side. You could also sleep in a different location and catch whatever is in your house off guard. Also put a 20 dollar bill on the counter or a table, if its a burglar they'll surely pick it up and then you'll know you got some killing to do.

Keep us posted

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
I'm trying to remember some of the nifty traps from the SAS Combat handbook.

One of the fun ones was bending back a branch (or other flexible board), putting a spike or knife on the end, and tying it to a pin attached to a tripwire, or possibly door.

You can also pound a bunch of nails into boards and leave those on the floor.

Go all home alone and tie some paintcans to the door. That might knock his ass out cold.

Ball bearings all over the floor would work in conjunction with the boards with nails.

Another if you have an outlet tethered to an electrical socket, hook up a radio at full blast, then tie the switch to the door or tripwire. He sets it off, the whole neighborhood knows.

Try some of those on for size.

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
If you have white or brown floors put down some sand/flour/or baby powder.
You'll be able to see if its human and judge the size. Do this in the areas you think they are most active and lay it in a small layer so that its not obvious.

Also take a piece of lead from a mechanical pencil and place it between the door hinge and your door. If the door is opened itll snap and you'll know that someone is using the door. You can even use a piece of paper if needed.

Also place a piece of tape w/ marker on it, dry erase ofcourse and place it around your door knob on the bottom. Their skin will smear it and youll have proof on them if you do catch them that they were using your door.

Im rather good at rigging traps=P

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
If you have white or brown floors put down some sand/flour/or baby powder.
You'll be able to see if its human and judge the size. Do this in the areas you think they are most active and lay it in a small layer so that its not obvious.

Also take a piece of lead from a mechanical pencil and place it between the door hinge and your door. If the door is opened itll snap and you'll know that someone is using the door. You can even use a piece of paper if needed.

Also place a piece of tape w/ marker on it, dry erase ofcourse and place it around your door knob on the bottom. Their skin will smear it and youll have proof on them if you do catch them that they were using your door.

Im rather good at rigging traps=P
Great ideas. You sound like you've done this stuff before.

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
Thanks

Hell he could place a folded piece of paper right behind the door and if it moves he'll know too or place some string in the door jam. If it falls you know the fact its been opened.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
That sounds very sketchy! Hope you find out whats going on. I would be sleeping with a handgun under my pillow haha

·
MM Elder/Retired Site Mod
11,488 Posts

thatsb impressive. sig'd

and yes i did hear about that lol

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
I like the baby monitor idea a lot.

I think they make some with a built in screen...fyi :lol
The one my wife and i got is badass, its color screen, night visioned, has built in 2 way talking (we can press a button and tell the boys its okay while we're heading to their room) it also has a vibration that goes off when a noise is too loud around the sending unit. i'd def look into one of them for in the attic man....

41 - 60 of 98 Posts