Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked the car up from CRT-Performance in Ohio yesterday and drove it 500 miles home! The CNC heads and VSR stage 2 cams with 39lb injector cost some gas mileage. Lost bout 3mpg but I was a little hard on the car on the way home! Pulls great all the way to 6700rpm. Gained 40rwhp N/A. Jeff Chambers is a great tuner and does excellent work. No fluid leaks or oil leaks and the car was clean like I left it, underhood, interior, and body! The car made 363/340 on Mustang dyno with his tune and C&L racer Udps Alum DS Delete plates VSR stage 2s cam phaser limiters Fox lake heads 39lb inj BBk-62mmTB, BBk shorties and factory H-pipe with Flowbastards. Car drives like it did when it was new! The car still pulls hills at 1100rpm with no bucking at all! Still has the low end it had when he started the install! I couldnt be more happy with the car and the entire staff at CRT! They took the time to drive and datalog the car before I picked it up to ensure it was spot on! Highly recommend CRT to some of you up North and have noticed that no one knows bout them and some of you may be missing out on a great Performance Shop. Jeff took the time to call me this morning to make sure I made it home safely and had no trouble with the car! Thats Customer Service.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know of anything closer man, im almost an hour away from you, im in swva
It took me 7.5 hrs so it would only take you 6.5! lol Im very picky and feel my 27K dollar car is worth the drive. Honestly I dont know of anything closer thats worthy! Everything is above us or below us and bout the same distance! Sucks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I feel ya with that one man. I'm thinking that's who I might go with when the time for heads and cams come. I had a friend tell me that there's a shop in bristol that does dyno's, is there any truth to that?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
very nice numbers for a mustang dyno, i'm sure longtubes would get you another 10-17hp on top of that concidering your intake side is so effecient...

·
Registered
985 Posts
You can check out Big Shot Dyno in Tallmadge, Ohio. I've never had a dyno tune on my car but they have a good rep. They put a clutch in for me once and had a fast turn around on it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel ya with that one man. I'm thinking that's who I might go with when the time for heads and cams come. I had a friend tell me that there's a shop in bristol that does dyno's, is there any truth to that?
Yes. The SHOP in Kingsport, Blue Oval in Kingsport and Image one in Bristol

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Ill have to keep these places in mind, I havent seen many shops around here (Cleveland Ohio) I did see one place but I couldnt find anything online about them. They go buy "GRT" Race Prep. Its a shop that works only on porches and Mercedes ect. all foreign cars. But thats another branch. :dunno

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.