Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt get much feedback in the clubhouse
so im looking at getting some fr500's and they have cheaper prices and shipping than AM, so are they basically the same rims, better service, worse? etc.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it was 184 to my door
but im in canada, so im guessing its alot cheaper for you, but AM has free shipping in the us, so id just go through them

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OT?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh haha
yeah i bought them on...the 3rd
so..i dont know what they're doing.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i didnt get much feedback in the clubhouse
so im looking at getting some fr500's and they have cheaper prices and shipping than AM, so are they basically the same rims, better service, worse? etc.
My brother just went though a bunch of crap with them. They sent him the wrong offset and tried to get him to pay to ship them back. They argued about a week before they agreed to pay all shipping.

·
Registered
927 Posts
did you use the % discount as well from AM ?

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i did, it came to...850 something for just 4 rims.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont trust ebay.
Truth or not, its just a thing

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I have a friend that ordered 4 saleen rims from ebay with tires included for 600 bucks and everything came out fine. The company on ebay that sells almost all the FR500 rims even has a phone number that I called and they answer all your questions

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
got the seller store name?

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
moore9911

There are a couple of other sellers, but they dont have a phone number. Just type FR500 in the search

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
ok i have fr500s on my car and only paid 550 to my door.. yeah i did hav ethe hook up but wheel replicas has the best prices and they are cool as hell.. and they throw in locks and lugs for free.. if you want the number just pm me and i will give it to you...

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah for sure, send a pm
do they have a website as well?
thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts