Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is goin to be down there this saturday(10th)? Me and a big group of buddys are packin up and leaving that morning. Just seein who all can come race after the show lol.:D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I will be there! I live about 30miles from it. There is an Auto Cross event that day as well put on my SSCA at Gulf Island Water Park. I was planning on attending. Can't pass up an autocross event.

Lets set up a meeting, would love to meet some more people from the forums :D

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Delta Region SCCA, Gulf Island Waterpark and Redlined.Org presents Occtoberfast!!

This will be the inaugural event at the Gulf Island Water Park:
17200 16th St Gulfport, MS 39503

This is a great site, slightly bigger than Zephrys with good asphalt. About 3 times as big as Sunny south raceway in Grand bay. This is a two-day event with price breaks for those participating both days

SCCA Members: $25.00 one day, $45.00 two days
Non-Members: $35.00 one day, $55.00 two days

Registration is open on DLBracing.com

More information can be found here:
View topic - OCTOBERFAST 2009, October 10/11 - Gulf Island Waterpark :: Redlined.org :: South Mississippi's Largest Car Forum

Basicly, $35 to come out and do as many laps as you want on the track setup at said location. Onl requirements are to pass tech and be safe. We could do this as well as cruise around the coast for all the cars.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im not doin that lol...i would like to enjoi my car a lil more before i eff it up again. We normally all ride out to a place for some racing later on that night. I also normally park at the mall. What time do you plan on being down there?

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Yeah im not doin that lol...i would like to enjoi my car a lil more before i eff it up again. We normally all ride out to a place for some racing later on that night. I also normally park at the mall. What time do you plan on being down there?
Not sure. I plan on going to the Autocross event early that day and staying a few hours, then head down to 90 for some crusin. The Drag Strip is gonna open their gates at 4 for racing.

I will prolly be on 90 around 1pm. What time were you planning on bein there?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol Prolly around 10. We gotta get there early so we can setup everything. Im not talkin about the dragstrip btw lol. If you happen to walk across a car like mine, a Silver Trail Blazer SS, and a Sliver goat....thats my car lol.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
lol Prolly around 10. We gotta get there early so we can setup everything. Im not talkin about the dragstrip btw lol. If you happen to walk across a car like mine, a Silver Trail Blazer SS, and a Sliver goat....thats my car lol.
What/where are you setting up exactly? Plus... why bother racing anywhere else? Roads are gonna be packed and I can asure you the cops are gonna be in high gear all weekend.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well we've been to this place a few times. Its a pretty good place. Haven't ever seen or had any problems with cops. PLus it keeps from having to pay and wait in line lol.

We are gonna try and setup somewhere on the beach this year. But the cars will be parked over at the mall. Its just an easy up...we're gonna a grill and cook out a lil

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
See whoever is gonna be there tomorrow!....damn its gonna be fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts