Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know if the california specials rear valence will fit on a gt? or anyone know of a better one?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Yes they will fit, and you can buy them right from Ford as well. They're about 400 bucks unpainted. Just priced them out 2 weeks ago.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Also around 400 bucks.

My price was actually 500 something for each one, but I'm in Canada, and parts are generally more expensive up here. If you go to your dealer, and check out the parts section, they should have a booklet of 08' Mustang accessories, and you can find the parts you are looking for in there. Then ask the parts dude/dudette how much they are. :)

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Also around 400 bucks.

My price was actually 500 something for each one, but I'm in Canada, and parts are generally more expensive up here. If you go to your dealer, and check out the parts section, they should have a booklet of 08' Mustang accessories, and you can find the parts you are looking for in there. Then ask the parts dude/dudette how much they are. :)

Ok cool. Thanks bro. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just checked on front bumper cover and parts manager said around $500 for the front. There was two different part #s so I gave him a VIN off from a BLack GT/CS we have on the lot and he cross referenced it. I wonder how much mark up there is and what my discount would be?????

·
Registered
237 Posts
The front fascia is listed at $399 and the rear fascia is listed at $355 in Ford's catalog (see Browse the Genuine Ford Accessories catalog). Those are customer prices and should be the ones charged by the dealerships.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks yall

·
Registered
132 Posts
part# 6R3Z 6320049-AA - California Special Front Fascia Kit, Accessory, Includes Lower Grille Plus The Underbody Shield Panel, Includes Attaching Hardware, Prime Paint To Match retail $399.00

part# 6R3Z 6320049-BA - California Special Rear Fascia Kit, Accessory, Includes Attaching Hardware, Prime Paint To Match retail $355.00

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
can someone post a pic?

·
Registered
132 Posts
the GT500 rear diffuser area is black texture, the GT/CS is smooth and paintable.

·
Your Mom's Favorite
2,452 Posts
+1 definitely more aggressive, but without going way overboard and changing the basic look of the car...no offense to your beast, Emay...probably the only body mods I will do are the CS front, side scoops. Looks unbelievable under GO paint and silver stripes...

·
Registered
535 Posts
I also like the Heritage front end and the price is about the same. I think Saleen makes it. You might want to check it out. You won't see as many on the street if you want something a little different. Sorry I don't have a link.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts