Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this grille online and it can be purchased to fit the GT nose, curious if anyone here has one, if they installed it themselves, is there a less expensive driving light option than what is there, it can come stripped of lights and the shelby letters, any help?

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
never seen anyone in here with that grill, how about you buy so you can be the 1st one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm about 90% there on buying it. I have a few dollars on hand this month and decided to do some things for the summer :cool:

·
Registered
743 Posts
buy it now price of 439 ????? Holy cow batman.... must be the added lights or the name shelby

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found it for $159 without the lights and letters. There has to be a less expensive lighting option than the $250 plus driving light kit it can come with.

This is one of the things holding me back. As far as the letters, I would not put Shelby on my car. It's not one, and I'm trying to add unique touches here and there on it, not make a bogus clone out of it.

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
I found it for $159 without the lights and letters. There has to be a less expensive lighting option than the $250 plus driving light kit it can come with.

This is one of the things holding me back. As far as the letters,
I would not put Shelby on my car. It's not one, and I'm trying to add unique touches here and there on it, not make a bogus clone out of it.
yea same thing holding me back from getting a shelby gt 15 line grille... its not original. damn it looks good though...

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

This is one of the things holding me back. As far as the letters,

yea same thing holding me back from getting a shelby gt 15 line grille... its not original. damn it looks good though...

Yea but that grille don't say Shelby, and as long as you leave your GT emblems on it, your not saying it's a Shelby, so who cares. Make yourcar look however you want, because the GT emblems will always show that your not trying to say it's something it's not.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I reread my post, I think it came out wrong. I do not want the letters, I would not add them. I love the grill as is without them. Just would like to find a less expensive light kit to fit it if possible. The lights are what are killing me over it. The price of them.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OK, took the plunge on the grille. Ordered it off the shelby site for 159 without the letters or lights. I'll keep you posted as to install etc.

I'm thinking the CDC Classic spoiler for the bottom of the nose as well.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I think the grille would look pretty sweet, different for sure. I personally haven't seen anyone running around with them. Can't wait for pics and updates.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts