Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know im going to get a lot of haters on this post but im going to put subs in my car no matter what, I just need help with ideas on how to build and fit a box with 2 12" subs into my trunk. Thanks

·
Registered
11,188 Posts
With the factory Mach box in the trunk you can get box made with the subs firing up. Bc that factory box takes up space.

·
Registered
671 Posts
They also sell custom boxes online that fit in our trunks for around $150 I think

·
I LIKE CARS AND SH!T
160 Posts
first lambo doors now 2 12's? god damn, sell your 6er and get a civic already

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I would honestly sell the 12's and buy 10's. Those are more ideal for our cars. I have one 8" kicker L7 and it RATTLES my trunk.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Hmm. I don't know anyone who has 12's in a NE. Try and change the thread title to "Who here has 12's in their NE??" maybe that will draw in the few that do.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was thinking about getting a rear seat delete kit and then somehow building them into it

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I was thinking about getting a rear seat delete kit and then somehow building them into it
It's been done. TheUnzippeeeee! did something like that I believe. Could be off-base, though.

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That looks like its meant for a truck not a mustang, theres no way i would be able to fit that anywhere in my car

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,399 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Truck boxes are thin, but might be a little on the tall side. What you could do is fabricate a couple boxes to fix in the corners by the tails. For 12's thats a good place for them. Like another said, 10's are more ideal for our cars. If you replaced the factory audio (radio, speakers and mach system in truck) and installed your own stuff, you'd have a lot more space for a 12's. I would've done 12's in mine but the amp I bought could only handle 10's.

Seat delete and fabricate something into that. Yea, you could probably do something like that. Its a matter of if you really want to get rid of the rear seats.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts