Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here make custom subwoofer boxes (or even just a slim one that would fit in the (front) of the trunk under the mach 460 amps for a 10" sub? Here's what I got and I need a box and I dont wanna spend more than $50 if possible. Anybody have any suggestions?
Kenwood KFC-W2512 10" Single 4 ohm Car Subwoofer

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stal- that had to have been a little pricey?
Wtf- Thanks that looks great. I was kinda hoping for a ported one though... With it only being a 10", I'd like it to be as loud as possible. I might have to go with sealed though so it can be smaller

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Stal- that had to have been a little pricey?
Wtf- Thanks that looks great. I was kinda hoping for a ported one though... With it only being a 10", I'd like it to be as loud as possible. I might have to go with sealed though so it can be smaller
i have no idea how much it cost. i found it in the trunk when i bought the car. it was not hooked up so i think the prior owner ment to take it out.

·
KCCO
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldnt know the firth thing on what special to do or how to port it or whatever. I think Im just gonna get that sealed one cuz it will be smaller than any correct ported box.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yeah you can port it yourself as well, that is well in your price range and if you get in well enough with the installer at best buy he can give you a port kit for free. The JL Audio stealth box is like $599.95 directly from them or something like that. INSANE! Sony XPLOD makes a slimline 12 that fits too but maybe you can look into that if you want to upgrade. It's like $120.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts