Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a little help here. With the upgrades to my car and especially after putting cams in (Comp Cams 262AH's) I feel like I need a tune for my car. I know most will say just go get a dyno tune but I want to hold off on that until after I get supercharged, which will be a while. So I was thinking about getting an email tune to maybe take better advantage of those cams over just a stock canned tune.

I currently have a Diablo Predator. Can anyone recommend a custom email tuner that I can rely on and will give me a decent tune? Someone recommended Brenspeed but they only tune for the SCT. I need someone who tunes with the Diablo. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's easy

Joe at trick tuners(see sig) he has done a great job on my car and i am also s/c'd

He only tunes for SCT tuners, not Diablo. I'm out of luck on that one but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I am a believer in dyno tunes. I am not sure about e-mail tune. There is a lot to be said about instant feedback. (Perhaps, the only issue is my impatience.) But if your going witn an e-mail tune Joe is one of the best.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try emailing him and find out. IF that falls thru does anyone else have a recommendation for a mail tuner using Diablo?

·
US Air Force (retired)
13,542 Posts
I'm having a conceptual problem. A new motor is $6,000 and you want to save a couple of hundred on a tune. I'm really glad this is your problem and not mine.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
Yeah, I do both now. Information on remote email tuning and free retunes for life! - Trick Tuners Forums
I'm going to a new shopping cart that will take over my tricktuners.com site and eliminate my shop.tricktuners.com cart site. Its a ton of work and I totally F'd it up yesterday when I synced my quickbooks but forgot to uncheck "update description" and "don't move products to inactive". That probably cost me 10hr and I need to get it done today because my shop.tt site will turn off tomorrow. I'm still working on the sync with QB stuff for my orders, getting the descriptions back, products moved, CC working, etc. Depending on when you look at it, it might not have any products, or very few. There is also some test stuff you might see. Don't buy anything on it yet, but here is a preview. Trick Tuners

1 - 15 of 15 Posts