Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys? i have the mach 1 delete on my mustang and i want to go from the horse to my own design that i drew up. Now i need someone or some place that can get it from the paper to the metal. I googled and searched for a bit but i couldn't find anything. Does anyone know who can or where i can have this done? thanks.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Man there is a girl on here in this section that can airbrush really good and im sure she could do this for you but i can not remember her username.

·
Registered
929 Posts
You need to find a local welding, metalworking or Fab shop that has a computerized waterjet (or laser) cutter. Hard part is finding one small enough that would be willing to do a "one-off" part and not require a minimum quantity. Where are you located?

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Man there is a girl on here in this section that can airbrush really good and im sure she could do this for you but i can not remember her username.
I cant remember her name either! Your talkin about the one who airbrushed the flames and such huh?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I cant remember her name either! Your talkin about the one who airbrushed the flames and such huh?
Yeah she had a thread a few weeks ago about how she airbrushed some stuff on her interior panels

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
I know a shop that could waterjet you whatever you wanted. PM me what you got and I'll see if I can hook you up.

·
Jackpot, fishypoopypants!
1,986 Posts
Man am I glad I'm a machinist. I have my own designs drawn up for the grille emblem and a custom shifter. I'm just waiting for some down time to get on a machine (we're swamped.)

/brag

·
Registered
224 Posts
Checkout Xtreme Stainless in Sussex, WI. 262-820-8484
He does a lot of pretty cool stuff for my business.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts