·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
Looks like a POS

Chill out, its the internet bro!

·
M112'd Sixxer
1,703 Posts
Didnt this have dyno sheets saying it improved performance on a stock/lightly modified engine? Or did i see that on another forum.

Sent from my droid using my fingers.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I'd be interested in this over a windstar if there was documented proof of anything involving this intake

·
Wha...?
683 Posts
There was another thread on this, but I can't seem to find it. He never posted dyno sheets though...

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Look like a lot of money to essentially enlarge the plenum volume. Yet has no given specs so can't really tell how much it would help if at all on N/A setup. Although I doubt it would help appreciably and it's fugly.

·
Fee Fie Foe Fum
1,724 Posts
Ive seen the older thread to this intake.. I remember mods shutting him down talking about it if he was gonna try to sell it... He can do any color or just leave it raw.. I believe it worked well for upper rpm power range.. Id say w the increased plenum size you can bet itd help quite a bit in a forced induction setup...

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
the upper intake is an LS style looking upper and has 6 intake ports on the bottom of the upper intake. The lower intake takes those 6 intake ports and splits them to 12 so that it can go on the split port heads. That's how they got the nick-name 6-12 intake. At least i think that is why it is called that XD

·
hi you can call me mater
4,845 Posts
the upper intake is an LS style looking upper and has 6 intake ports on the bottom of the upper intake. The lower intake takes those 6 intake ports and splits them to 12 so that it can go on the split port heads. That's how they got the nick-name 6-12 intake. At least i think that is why it is called that XD
Wow what?
Do they net noticeable gains?

Chill out, its the internet bro!

·
Registered
80 Posts
to the OP, i have argued with that douche many times on another forum and the thread got deleted twice... he had a built higher compression (9.9:1) BV heads bunch of goodies gained like 7hp on the top end with that custom intake versus a bone stock upper intake... -_- gains were ****

the only thing i can give him is that the low end didn't fall off the charts like most custom upper intakes will do

1 - 20 of 34 Posts