Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Software? You can get a SCT X3 which is a hand held tuning device if that's what you're talking about.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well all I know is you can tune your own car with an SCT X3 if you know what you're doing. It comes with some software that you can use to datalog and go from there. Sorry if I'm not much help :dunno.

·
Registered
114 Posts
ive decided to get a tuner first but..

i was debating on whether to get gears or a tuner first. well i decided on a tuner, however i really like sct xcal 3 but all the shops around here only use diablo. should i be ok with getting the sct or should i get the diablo? this is just gonna be a bolt on car with 100 shot later on

·
Registered
114 Posts
sorry didnt mean to post ^ that here lol my bad

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
There are a number of options depending on how much you know, and how much time you want to invest. The SCT pro racer will allow you to tune yourself, but it can be very confusing at times and it may be tricky to get good information. I sell the prp with a xcal3 for $728. Sniper is another option for less money. Then there are a couple options if you are the computer hacker type and don't mind messing with binary and hex.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts