Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry its windy. but heres my exhaust out the rear. sounds alot deeper. you cant hear much but ill try to make a better vid soon. and sorry its dirty.

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
Eh...I think mine sounds decent for a six. Could be a bit deeper but not that bad.
You gotta hear a cammed v6 with open headers bwahahah i will try to get a video before i tear it apart for ha;)

Radio was turned 75 percent of the way up and cant even decide what song is playing

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
You gotta hear a cammed v6 with open headers bwahahah i will try to get a video before i tear it apart for ha;)

Radio was turned 75 percent of the way up and cant even decide what song is playing
i remember driving around in my friends cammed v6...it was nice and rumbly at the stop signs and redlights...but when it hit higher RPMs while cruising through town i kinda would slide down in the seat to not show my face lol...it's like normal v6 x1000

·
1 Wheel Peel
3,747 Posts
i remember driving around in my friends cammed v6...it was nice and rumbly at the stop signs and redlights...but when it hit higher RPMs while cruising through town i kinda would slide down in the seat to not show my face lol...it's like normal v6 x1000
Oh high rpms are still a joke...
No denying that 6er...

Why do you think i just bought tint;)

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
That's why I want a cam..

I asked this before, how can 4bangers sound louder than a v6? Is this something I'm not understanding? I saw an SRT-4 while I was walking my dog. Thing was loud as ****, could hear it 3 blocks away.

You exhaust doesn't sound that bad, I didn't really know how good mine sounded though until my mechanic drove it into the garage and onto the lift then out into the parking lot for me. I smiled :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's why I want a cam..

I asked this before, how can 4bangers sound louder than a v6? Is this something I'm not understanding? I saw an SRT-4 while I was walking my dog. Thing was loud as ****, could hear it 3 blocks away.

You exhaust doesn't sound that bad, I didn't really know how good mine sounded though until my mechanic drove it into the garage and onto the lift then out into the parking lot for me. I smiled :D
ya i want a cam to..who doesnt. idk but 4 bangers put on like race mufflers that are loud and anoyying as hell. ya i smile when my friends drive mine too

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
No matter what our damn sixxers will never sound good. I have already been through two exhaust and the 11, and although the flowmasters sound really deep once it hits high rpms you just hope that your beating the other guy already lol

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
well we're going to have to just stfu and deal with it

I honestly don't think it sounds bad with a cam & longtubes. Maybe at high rpms, but I've never heard one in person going WOT.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
I think the v6 exhaust (in general) is nice when done correctly. Its not a GT but it can be a nice sound. I get several complements with mine regularly.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
What did you use to cut your bumper?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts