Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute :cool:. Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! :sorry She kept looking at me. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
So i pull over and he says "The reason I stopped you is beacuse it looks like you have a bit too much horsepower. There is a time and place for that, this isn't it. He was nice, and I was very respectful with my reply, "Yes sir I apologize that was stupid and irresponsible." Cop: "Did you just getit out of the shop or something, was this a little test run? Did you not see me or something?" I said "well sir I jsut recently replaces my transmission but that is no excuse, what I did was stupid and illegal, honestly there is no excuse" So I hand him my license and tag info.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and compliments my car. :rockon

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like :Dim gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and SHE completely turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like :eek: thats TWO numbers I should have gotten:sorry She was truely the one that got away.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute :cool:. Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! :sorry She kept looking at me. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
So i pull over and he says "The reason I stopped you is beacuse it looks like you have a bit too much horsepower. There is a time and place for that, this isn't it. He was nice, and I was very respectful with my reply, "Yes sir I apologize that was stupid and irresponsible." Cop: "Did you just getit out of the shop or something, was this a little test run? Did you not see me or something?" I said "well sir I jsut recently replaces my transmission but that is no excuse, what I did was stupid and illegal, honestly there is no excuse" So I hand him my license and tag info.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and compliments my car. :rockon

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like :Dim gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and she turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like :eek: thats TWO numbers I should have gotten:sorry She was truely the one that got away.
****ing liar

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
everybody reading this should take this as a lesson - you were nice to the cop and didn't try to make any BS excuses and he let you off the hook.. good job :D

·
Registered
817 Posts
LOL but ur lucky man!!! her we actually have undercover ford taurus(police interceptors) just crack down on modified cars!!!! LOL even the ones that look modified by the manifacturer!!!! Its actually funny when they give an exhaust and illegal suspension ticket to a STOCK Mazda speed 3!!!!!!!

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
i must have "give me a ticket" written on my forehead because ive only once gotten a warning, **** faces and im always nice, but these were in my camaro, ive never gotten pulled over in the stangs yet:p

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,555 Posts
LOL!!! my girl gets tickets all the time inher truck, and I get nothing. :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
damn man. these kinda days only come around once, tomorrow you are going to see a ugly girl in a stang and she is going to follow you and then get pulled over a get that ticket, lol, and then see a really ugly girl in a mustang, hahaha

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
nice story

Ok so I am on break from class and I decided to go get some gas and taco bell. On the way to the gas station I see a nice, black s197 stang in my side mirror. So im like okay cool its a v6 with foglamps. Then I take a look at the driver and damn she was cute :cool:. Not going to make this a long ass post, but basically she cruises past me, gives me a little look, gets behind me and continues to follow. Whenever I sped up she sped up. So the gas station is coming up. I just smiled and pulled into the gas station knowing she would follow me. She didn't follow lol! :sorry She kept looking at me knowing my secret of being a homo. I guess you can call this the one that got away!

So I get some gas and grub and im on my way back to campus. I take a left onto an open road. Its so effing nice out today I just had to floor 1-3rd gear. So I hit almost 60 and low and behold im right next to an unmarked crown vic. So i immediately pull into the left hand lane, praying its some black dude knowing that they have large penis's lol. Sure enough, i see the red and blues.
He comes back and says, "Well, Shawn you need to be careful, I see you haven't had a moving violation since early 2006, so just be careful, those tires are too expensive to be doing that." He hands me my license and tag back and we're off to his house for some mad anal sex. :rockon

Pulling into campus I see this sexy girl walking to her car. I was like :Dim gonna drive by real quick to get a good look. So I drive by and SHE completely turns around to get a better look at I drive away. So I continue down and park my car across the lot. Then a few minutes later I see her drive by in a red new edge GT!! I was like :eek: thats TWO numbers I should have gotten:sorry She was truely the one that got away.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts