41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
170 Posts
^^ Is mad cuz he got 5.0wned.....

·
eeeee!
7,204 Posts
everybody reading this should take this as a lesson - you were nice to the cop and didn't try to make any BS excuses and he let you off the hook.. good job :D

Its true!

Last time I got pulled over I was very polite and respectful.

and the cop told me he was gonna let me off because I didn't argue and that I didn't start to cry.

·
Banned
170 Posts
Lol,This thread got resurected?

·
Registered
589 Posts
One time I was cruising with my girl in my stang and we pulled up to this black s197 GT and there was this girl driving it and she looked over and said "damn, she's hot." I was like, "excuse me?!" Needless to say, THAT was the one that got away.

and then after you dump the girl, she becomes a lesbian. lol Shoulda known dammit!

·
Registered
116 Posts
One time I was cruising with my girl in my stang and we pulled up to this black s197 GT and there was this girl driving it and she looked over and said "damn, she's hot." I was like, "excuse me?!" Needless to say, THAT was the one that got away.

and then after you dump the girl, she becomes a lesbian. lol Shoulda known dammit!

....That sucks!

·
Banned
170 Posts

Yes,We both should have known. :yes

·
Registered
589 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
lol you should talk to them girls quit letting get away.I say you talk to 50 hot bitches and 1 or 2 will give you some! And I like to try and be respectful to the cops cause if not they will really f with you~

·
Jim Breuer's Bitch
2,483 Posts
Retarded Noob said:
lol you should talk to them girls quit letting get away.I say you talk to 50 hot bitches and 1 or 2 will give you some! And I like to try and be respectful to the cops cause if not they will really f with you~
*stab*

41 - 60 of 60 Posts