Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys i got a gt bumper and got hit, so i got a V6 bumper to put back on and am trying to get my stuff fixed on a budget so i am going to cut the bumper cuz my exhaust is on the left side. i need any hints, tips, or advice as to how to do this neatly and correct. thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
see i can't beat around this one my exhaust is on the left and i got this V6 bumper for 50 dollars.......... so i really couldn't beat it. i just want it to look clean and the stock V6 bumper its just a hole cut out on the right side really anyways.......

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know i'm talking about just the V6 bumper doesn't have one out of it with one contour like, it's not gonna be the best but i really just wanna get by till i get a body kit or something to get it right

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
If you want to cut it then cut it bro. It won't look like the other one no matter what you do unless you want to exceed the cost of just buying and painting the GT bumper. Nothing you can do can make it look good.

I am not trying to be a dick. I am just telling you how it is.

I doubt it will look horrible if you do a good job, but it will still be easily noticeable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright thanks for the advice ill shop around some more on craigslist and if i find one i may put this one up on there and make more off than i paid. imma leave this thread open for any other opinions but once again thanks for your opinion man

1 - 13 of 13 Posts