Modded Mustang Forums banner

721 - 740 of 758 Posts

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
You've had 2 kids? Vasectomy! No pulling out, no condoms, no getting poked by ****, a few days of sore balls and a lifetime of shooting away without worry.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
Had plans on selling my car to get a bike and all of the sudden, all this bullshit decides to happen and now I have to put off the sale to spend more time and money just getting it in proper condition.

First it was the end links..I got those ordered. Used pretty much the last of my cash for that. Then, the thermostat went out and I had to replace that as well as do a complete coolant flush. More time and money. Now, the front right wheel is making a rubbing noise that sounds pretty expensive.

I just want to get this **** fixed and get my bike already. Damnit, the bullshit never ends.

And PurpleFire, wtf? :facepalm:

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
No I have not, but after reading the 'about film' I am not reassured.

What if the extent of his performance is very lacking? Would it be necessary to masturbate as a result of not being able to perform for long in the bedroom?

Trying to talk to him about anything is impossible.

I mean, I don't understand why people feel the need to masturbate when they are married. I am sure there are solutions if there is a lack of sex in one's life. Why even get married in the first place? Wouldn't it be better to masturbate on one's own and then if one so chooses find a single woman to sleep with should the urge arise? I for one don't see the appeal in masturbation, but apparently I am weird for that. He could very well be masturbating in the next room while I am in the other, that is not a good picture in my mind because it means I am not enough for him it would seem.
Three simple words...get over yourself. You have the capability of doing the same thing he does, so get to it and stop whining. If it's such a huge deal for you then maybe you guys shouldn't be married. #dramaqueen

·
7,918 Posts
My last ful-time week of work and I feel like a slave as usual. One of my cooks got burned pretty bad last week so he hasn't been working the last few days, leaving me with 18 hour days. Normally I'd soak it up because Im supposed to get paid cash after a certain amount, but I'm still trying to get my pay from 6 weeks ago. I'm ready to take what I can from the register if it comes down to it.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

What does my boss do on his day off? comes in for breakfast. now hes going to Lake George

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
My last ful-time week of work and I feel like a slave as usual. One of my cooks got burned pretty bad last week so he hasn't been working the last few days, leaving me with 18 hour days. Normally I'd soak it up because Im supposed to get paid cash after a certain amount, but I'm still trying to get my pay from 6 weeks ago. I'm ready to take what I can from the register if it comes down to it.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

What does my boss do on his day off? comes in for breakfast. now hes going to Lake George
Take his ass to court if he won't pay you and leave the damn place. Seems like you get screwed pretty regularly working there.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
He was always lacking in bed. He has never lasted very long. We would be going at it and then we would have to stop because he would get close to ejaculating multiple times before we both would reach climax.
I think there's much more involved in this. Not trying to pry into your intimate life, but more information is needed.

To answer your earlier question, my wife and I have a very active sex life, and I masturbate daily on the days where we don't have sex more than once. There's nothing wrong with it, and it shouldn't be hurting his performance in bed unless there is something else going on.

There may be a medical issue with him, perhaps you two should engage in more foreplay to get you closer to orgasm before he reaches it, perhaps you should work with him on masturbation and try to work with him on resisting/controlling his orgasm so that he's not so quick to reach it. Some guys don't really understand that they can control that over time, but it takes work.

Do you two just stop when he starts to get too close, or do you go back to foreplay? I can understand there being an issue if he just stops, because it will take you out of the moment.

In all seriousness, a marriage counselor who specializes in sexuality/intimacy may be useful as opposed to a bunch of advice from people on a mustang forum.

·
R.A.D
5,413 Posts
You've had 2 kids? Vasectomy! No pulling out, no condoms, no getting poked by ****, a few days of sore balls and a lifetime of shooting away without worry.
Wife and I have decided if we want another one yet.

get some really thick fishing line and poke the tip of your dick with it. Thats what it feels like.
Very confused. The doctor showed us the mechanical part or whatever the **** it is. Is Merena and the string is threaded like a tampon string... Maybe your wifes IUD is installed wrong? :dunno:
Thanks Towlie now I am afraid to stick my dick into my own damn wife :lmao:70:

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
I'm sick as ****. I can't even talk, and the ****ing codeine syrup and steroid pills I was given to alleviate the swelling and pain aren't helping.
Everytime I have to swallow it feels like two rough edges of cement are rubbing the back of my throat.

**** everyone.

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
I mean, why would you come up two feet and install a cable box in the drywall like normal when you can drill through 10 inch concrete wall so now I have to go get a hammer drill, mason drill bits, and tapcons to put the plate back on the wall. ****ing idiot water heads man.

721 - 740 of 758 Posts