Modded Mustang Forums banner

421 - 440 of 652 Posts

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
Just heard them say over the scanner that a female employee at the Mcdonalds was shot.
I really hope she sues McDonalds for not closing in that area knowing it was a high risk zone, and for not having adequate security in place. (First rule of Risk Assessment, if there is potential for a riot in that area or NEAR it, you evacuate said area, sorry private business.)

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I really hope she sues McDonalds for not closing in that area knowing it was a high risk zone, and for not having adequate security in place. (First rule of Risk Assessment, if there is potential for a riot in that area or NEAR it, you evacuate said area, sorry private business.)
You really like to sue people, don't you?

Nevermind if she's doing ok. Her condition was reported as critical. Should the private businesses, in that same light, sue the city of Ferguson for their police not adequately protecting their business? Hell, sue every member of the grand jury for making a decision they knew would invoke violence. Sue everybody!

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
You really like to sue people, don't you?

Nevermind if she's doing ok. Her condition was reported as critical. Should the private businesses, in that same light, sue the city of Ferguson for their police not adequately protecting their business? Hell, sue every member of the grand jury for making a decision they knew would invoke violence. Sue everybody!
Dude you really need to can it, you take everything way to freaking literally. It's ridiculous that private entities ignore emergency management and incident preparedness by putting their employees directly in harms way. If you were in her situation, I doubt you would be making the statement you did so readily.

Hopefully you'll fall off the high horse you rode in on.

Seriously though, it's really starting to get annoying hearing that Brown was an unarmed "teenager." He may have been eighTEEN, but he was an ADULT, who committed a robbery, disobeyed a lawful order, and ultimately assaulted a police officer.

·
Cruising the backroads
5,192 Posts
Don't get your hopes up. :D
as much as i dislike the way he portrays his arguments, he is typically correct. I may not enjoy him, but he at least understands what he is talking about. Sorry Not Sorry RDY :lol

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
Hopefully you'll fall off the high horse you rode in on.
Not gonna happen. He is convinced he knows everything, haha.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

as much as i dislike the way he portrays his arguments, he is typically correct. I may not enjoy him, but he at least understands what he is talking about. Sorry Not Sorry RDY :lol
I love how you are backing it with "he is typically correct," when most comments on this forum are opinions.

·
Endangered Species
864 Posts
I love my horse and I'm gonna ride it proudly. :)
Oh I bet you will, seeing as we are taking things so literally, this must be you right?

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
"Stole a couple cars and drove them through the door of the tire store."
lol I heard this same line on the scanner while at work and stopped and thought, did I seriously just hear that right?

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
In regards to the now closed case I guess it wasn't just national news. Looking at my newsfeed on FB I see that some civilians that I knew in Germany reacted to the grand jury decision so I gues some ppl abroad were also paying attention to this bc they seem surprised by it based off of their reactions imo. Quite a few things considered None of it is surprising. I will leave it at that.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
5 buildings including a gas station is now on fire. helicopter crews caught 5 black men running through a car dealer lot setting fire to cars. check out the live stream to watch

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

just set fire to a 5th car

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

a red sn95 mustang is in between 2 burning cars. a silver NE is not far down the line. all of them have smashed windows.

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

live feed was lost

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

its back

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

different view though. seems the heli over the dealer pulled out

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

convertible top on the red mustang is now on fire. RIP

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
cop on police scanner: there's a fire at the hair weave place

different cop: we've got a fire at the hair... supply store

lmao

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
swat is now on scene. just closed down the road and there are now about 6 or 7 cars on fire

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

cars are exploding left and right now from either fuel or the battery

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
heli pulled out and is now showing a static camera. All you can see is the orange smoke off in the distance. Im calling it a night. God bless all that is out there. It will look like the aftermath of a war zone in the morning.

·
Official Thread Killer
10,459 Posts
a red sn95 mustang is in between 2 burning cars. a silver NE is not far down the line. all of them have smashed windows.

convertible top on the red mustang is now on fire. RIP
^ best updates ever... All hell breaks loose, we look out for those ponies! :whackylol:

421 - 440 of 652 Posts