Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, just wanted to see how everyone was doing?, it’s been a bit, but I’m here with a 2003 DSG Mach 1 now, has longtubes and a tko600 with MM caster camber plates and that’s it, 87,000miles.
Wheel Car Tire Plant Land vehicle

·
Super Moderator
4,660 Posts
Beautiful mach and nice to see a familiar name. A few people pop up here and there from the old days. Too bad they don’t stick around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful mach and nice to see a familiar name. A few people pop up here and there from the old days. Too bad they don’t stick around.

Thank you, and it most definitely is, I went and checked out some older posts, I’m going to try and stay more active since I have another mustang, I was without one for 2 years lol

anything new? How’s your car?

·
Super Moderator
4,660 Posts
Thank you, and it most definitely is, I went and checked out some older posts, I’m going to try and stay more active since I have another mustang, I was without one for 2 years lol

Lots of new stuff lol. I still have my 07 Gt. I picked up an 02 Gt in ‘15 and sold it last year. Then I got a 00 Gt and sold it a couple of weeks ago. The 02 had less then 100k miles on it but the paint was starting to go and the front seats were a train wreck. And then the trans starting whining so I said screw it. The 00 was good but was a mismatched project with 8 previous owners. It looked nice but needed a lot of time which I don’t have. And it had a weird running issue I could never figure out. I’m january of 19 I picked up my 17 Gt, it’s had some issues but nothing drivetrain related. I picked up an 87 grand Marquis a buddy was getting rid of and an 09 p71. Both are tanks! How about you?

I hate telling people but since this place is so dead make an account on Sn95Forums. It’s full of knowledge and is still pretty active. My buddy Jon has a black mach, I’m sure he’d love to see yours.

·
Administrator
7,949 Posts

Welcome back. I've been looking to find myself a new edge as a weekend toy but around here they're either well over 10k or beat into the ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts