Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was cruisin the mach 1 today and some ricer decides to start pacing me and IT SOUNDED SO HORRIBLE, it was something like the tinman from the wizard of oz pinching off a tight fart, i asked him "how did you make your lawnmower street legal?" and he just flipped me off lol

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha pretty much but 10 times worse! i wanted to swerve into the mofo just to get him to crash so i wouldnt have to hear his shitty car

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
You should have seen the purple neon with the green flames on the side and a huge ass wing, it had a for sale sign in it. I guess the wing didnt get him in the 13's :dunno and now he wants to sell it. I kud pimp dat shyt out cuzz, put a lil' slice on da wedge wit some brimbos' bitch be all like "vroooom at the mofo track dawg............I guess we need clowns in this world :no

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i have the uglyest cars around here at my college i tried to get a pic of one the other day but the guy was comming out to his car haha so i had to play it off

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
i have a pic of the most retarded ricer mod ever. this guy put a fog light on top of the fog light that came on the car.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
so i was cruisin the mach 1 today and some ricer decides to start pacing me and IT SOUNDED SO HORRIBLE, it was something like the tinman from the wizard of oz pinching off a tight fart, i asked him "how did you make your lawnmower street legal?" and he just flipped me off lol

So where did you meet up with GreenFaleen

·
Registered
546 Posts
you guys wanna hear the dumbest ricer mod? This dude put a damn hood scoop like you buy at autozone and put it on the roof of his car. I couldn't believe it. I think i'll take a swing by their some day soon and see if I can find it and get a pic.

·
Registered
180 Posts
so yea... i was hangin out with my family for the first time in years, and we were driving to dinner, some asshat crx revs me out, constantly and rolls his window down... signaling me, i rev him back and laugh; so did my bro and mom in the car... light turned green and he dumped his clutch let a chirp out and tried to speed off, while i calmly went to the speed limit, faster than him and turned onto the freeway.

not a bad kill for a bolt on v6 lol!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
All that wheel barrel needs now are some stickers to add hp

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
you got lucky that he didn't have the engine swap in yet...

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
hey now the NOS is in already lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts