Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought to myself I've got today off and it's rainy outside so I'll detail my car. I washed it last night so cool. I start claying it. I'm excited to use my new products including my Flex. *Drool* Than I realize.....

I've got to leave my car at the body shop to get my hood and chin spoiler painted. Womp, Womp, Wooomp. There is no way I'm going to detail it BEFORE the body shop since it's possible that I get a little overspray or something on it. Damnit!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I thought to myself I've got today off and it's rainy outside so I'll detail my car. I washed it last night so cool. I start claying it. I'm excited to use my new products including my Flex. *Drool* Than I realize.....

I've got to leave my car at the body shop to get my hood and chin spoiler painted. Womp, Womp, Wooomp. There is no way I'm going to detail it BEFORE the body shop since it's possible that I get a little overspray or something on it. Damnit!
Remove the hood and chin spoiler and take them in separately if you have a truck to transport them in just wrap them in a comforter and drive slowly so they dont get messed up. A good incentive to prevent getting overspray all over the mustang.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was planning on it but I would prefer that him having the car so that he can fit the hood properly since it's fiberglass. It's going to need a small amount of prep, it's the best looking fiberglass hood I've seen before. Even with that said I'd rather him have the car if he wants to make any adjustments to the hood.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Oh ok man well that makes sense:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts