Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those interested on Nov 7th Dane Cook is coming to the Norva. I will be going and tickets are $91. Just wanted to share and see if some of you wanted to come.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really, just curious on what you dont like about it as maybe im not seeing something.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
i already have tickets. girlfriend loves him so I got them to make her happy...there better be beer. I don't like him too much as a standup. Something about him just after a while annoys me.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah he was funny we he first came out but it's kind of the same stuff now. The Norva is pretty cool, I saw Buckethead there. You can't sit down though.
what. no seating?

i think i may still go though as a bunch of my buddies want to go so we shall see.

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
HOLY **** $91???? I was kinda excited about going until I saw the price... oh well

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
:withhomo

·
Registered
49 Posts
what. no seating?

i think i may still go though as a bunch of my buddies want to go so we shall see.
Well for the concert there was some tables/chairs off to the right side and upstairs is the bar area with some seats but you can't see what's going on down below. We went up stairs for a better view, there's also a VIP area that has seast which overlook the balcony. Bathrooms are pretty big but they don't have locks so I had to hold the door close while I took a deuce! lol

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
really, just curious on what you dont like about it as maybe im not seeing something.
it's just stupid humor (for a lack of better lingo). Just something about his timing and the stupid little things he does while doing stand-up turns me off.

i would go for his opener though. Bobby Kelly is a funny bitch.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gonna see it. JP you are right, its going to be at the scope

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
we went and saw him in phoenix, and i will say that his opening acts were funny as hell. as was dane, but i laughed harder at robert kelly than dane.
it's always good times when robert kelly is on Opie and Anthony. he is a funny guy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts