Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
glad to see you back dude, but damn, sounds like you've had it rough lol

i'm actually surprised how well you're keeping your head screwed on and keeping a good attitude through all of this. keep up the good work broseph, better days are coming

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
OP, read your post and no one elses. Here is what I have to say. I told you so.

I hope it works out for you. But , take this as a life lesson. When 100 people tell you no, ****ing say no. We all told you to tell her to get bent. we knew the outcome.. Why? Because we have lived it.

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
**** I remember that rofl, that sucks. Now you gotta use that gym membership to get sexy for the next woman that comes along, getting cheated on jump started me hitting the gym hard.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
Thats one crazy story, I guess its true that people dont change.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I don't know you but that is one of the stories you read or hear about and go, why did you let someone have a second chance. Seems like you made it pretty hard on yourself but sounds like you learned something from it. Maybe having kids has something to do with it and I would say good on you for trying to make it work but I know if my wife ever cheated on me I would drop her like a ton of bricks. That being said, its good to hear you are making something positive of it.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I completely agree with you guys, i done ****ed up taking her back. And now the kids are suffering like crazy. Today is Jackson birthday... so she let me pick him up and take him to school (5 minutes...) Just so that her lazy ass didnt have to load up and take them.

The boys will end with me. the lawyers got a full book he's writing about all the things shes done wrong by the kids. it'll happen!

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
I completely agree with you guys, i done ****ed up taking her back. And now the kids are suffering like crazy. Today is Jackson birthday... so she let me pick him up and take him to school (5 minutes...) Just so that her lazy ass didnt have to load up and take them.

The boys will end with me. the lawyers got a full book he's writing about all the things shes done wrong by the kids. it'll happen!
No point in worrying about the past or things you have no control over. It's all about how you get up not that you got knocked down. Everyone does, sounds like you'll be alright bud but MM fam is here for you.

·
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Just spoke with my lawyer... Everythings working out perfectly!!

She just signed off on giving me 50/50 custody (small victory) which essentially lets me see my kids ALOT more, as well as cuts my child support payment in half now.

We've already agreed on a division of property (basically i get everything out side of the house, she keeps everything inside it) which is fine because i get my smoker, tools, all that good stuff.

We're now just waiting on the Judge to stamp it. Unfortunately in Kansas theres a 60 day grace period. So the SOONEST the judge will sign the papers is December 7th @ 115pm.

I'm ****ing STOKED!!

·
7,910 Posts
Just spoke with my lawyer... Everythings working out perfectly!!

She just signed off on giving me 50/50 custody (small victory) which essentially lets me see my kids ALOT more, as well as cuts my child support payment in half now.

We've already agreed on a division of property (basically i get everything out side of the house, she keeps everything inside it) which is fine because i get my smoker, tools, all that good stuff.

We're now just waiting on the Judge to stamp it. Unfortunately in Kansas theres a 60 day grace period. So the SOONEST the judge will sign the papers is December 7th @ 115pm.

I'm ****ing STOKED!!
I'd still be pissed that she gets 50/50 custody when shes around meth heads. Judges are ****ing retarded these days. Also, **** support payments, if you both get the kids, no one should have to pay anyone. I don't see where she gets to be the person setting the terms here when shes the lying, cheating meth head dating **** bird.

·
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Like i said, small victory, the boys will be in my custody soon. Just have to take small steps to get them full.

·
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
problem with no support, shes never had a job before... and is still un employed. I've supported the family for 6 years now. That was what we wanted, her to stay at home, and me to support the family.

·
7,910 Posts
problem with no support, shes never had a job before... and is still un employed. I've supported the family for 6 years now. That was what we wanted, her to stay at home, and me to support the family.
Sounds like she's found someone else to support her and she's bailed on having a family. If she was willing to tear it apart with multiple affairs, she doesn't deserve them. The kids are young but they'll figure out who is on their team.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Sounds like she's found someone else to support her and she's bailed on having a family.
The bullshit with this is the court may likely side in her favor for support. They will look at the situation that she has never had to work, so she is incapable of doing so.

The new guy won't be responsible for taking care of her until they are married, which they likely will avoid because it will be a pay cut.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:wave

Keep your head up. Hopefully everything works out - especially for your kiddos. Always want the best for them.

·
Super Moderator
39,159 Posts
Damn dude, talk about a **** sandwich. Glad to see things are looking up for you though.

Since you're still going to court over this, I moved this thread to the underground so it isn't searchable.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts