Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Hi I'm Sean
3,962 Posts
Thats a ****ed situation man but at least you are getting your boys back, that's what matters.

Atleast now i've got a badass Jeep!

Considering getting another project car... but not sure quite yet. I've got ~50 days until my divorce is final, so i'll be waiting until then!
Damn bro, you have to stop parking that thing in the ghetto. One of these days your hood, bumper, fender flares, and rear tire are going to disappear as well!

sort of an oxy moron huh?!
No doubt, i though the same thing. I found a girl that is loyal as **** but she is crazy as well so there is that downside but i dont have to worry about that cheating ****.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Welcome back man, that bitch doesn't deserve to have the kids at all. I honestly hope you get them with full custody and she has no visitation rights. It'll be tough on the kids at first but shes pure poison.
I hope he'd get custody as well but very highly doubt it would happen. When it comes to custody battles, it's a very difficult uphill battle for the father regardless if the mother is a piece of **** or not. They always put the pussy on the pedestal in custody cases. My brother makes over $700k a year, lives in the best school districts in Oklahoma, squeaky clean record, great household... and it took him 11 years of fighting to get full custody of his daughter. The mother is a drug addict with a history of CPS problems and child neglect. This includes running off with a random guy to Texas and leaving my niece (8 years old at the time) alone at her house for over a week while she was prostituting out of a van and chasing drugs. My brother once picked my niece up from her mother's house and she had bad burn marks on her stomach and leg. My niece said she "made mommy mad and mommy threw her coffee on her." It took her finally getting put in prison for 8 years before my brother got full custody. That was 11 years of being in and out of court, her spending most of that time on parole and/or house arrest, and STILL the state wouldn't order the child away from her. My niece has a laundry list of mental issues with depression, anxiety, and trust problems because of her mother.

I wish OP the best of luck but don't count on getting full custody as the father.

·
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt
6,807 Posts
Good to see you around Dolbs!

Sorry to hear about the **** you had to wade through. At least it sounds like its getting better though! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you to get full custody with a quickness. You and the kids don't need that kind of bullshit in your lives.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Damn bro, you have to stop parking that thing in the ghetto. One of these days your hood, bumper, fender flares, and rear tire are going to disappear as well!
LOL! the first night she kicked me out the top and doors were in the garage and the cops told me i didnt have time to put it all back on.

I went to a party, 55* and raining, when i pull up everyone was saying how retarded i am for not having the top/doors on.

I laughed and told them my ex wife wanted half of everything so i gave her the top half!! haha

41 - 46 of 46 Posts