Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up Friday, and who the hell thought this was a fun game! I have died literally 15 times trying to kill the tutorial boss, a tutorial boss is not suppose to be this hard, a game is not suppose to be this hard! WTF!

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Have you played 1 and 2?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have not played any other dark souls games

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Have not played any other dark souls games
There's your problem. Lol

I haven't picked up 3 yet. Dark souls 1 was a huge favorite of mine, I have 2 and haven't beaten it yet. I got far into it, and didn't have enough time to play it through. Might pick up 3 although I'm already late on the train so it might not be as fun.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's your problem. Lol

I haven't picked up 3 yet. Dark souls 1 was a huge favorite of mine, I have 2 and haven't beaten it yet. I got far into it, and didn't have enough time to play it through. Might pick up 3 although I'm already late on the train so it might not be as fun.
I was reading reviews before I bought it and everyone said you will die a lot, I didnt believe them...

·
Senor Pointy Boots
3,922 Posts
I know this thread is old and all... but what platform are you guys playing on and should we have a Modded Mustangs fight club?

I have DS1 on PC and Xbox, DS2 on Xbox 360, DS2:SotFs on PS4, and DS3 on Xbox One

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Unfortunately, I haven't been playing too much games these days. I bought the whole VR set up, the Logitech racing wheel, and I'm lucky if I get 2 hours a month to play a game these days.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

Just noticed this is a really old thread. Oops

1 - 8 of 8 Posts