Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was flushing my radiator today and dropped the effin bolt from the coolant bleeder valve down into the engine somewhere.. Thata pita is gone im going to have to go to pick a part tomorrow and hope I find one....fml

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Poo tee weet?
2,646 Posts
You can probably find just any bolt to plug it. It might be pipe thread. The coolant breather is on the thermostat housing? Take it off and bring it to the parts store/hardware store and find something that fits. You might use this opportunity to change the thermostat.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just changed the thermostat and was refilling im pretty sure ill find one at the junkyard.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I went to pick a part this morning and found the bolt. I took it up to the cashier and they said o that you can just have it. So crisis averted

·
Registered
52 Posts
!!!

Nice folks nothing is free anymore and glad to hear your solved your problem!!! It's horrible when only a bolt or plug is keeping you from driving your stang.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dropped one of the bolts that holds the thermostat in when I was changing it out and it vanished I just took the other one to autozone an matched it but It was still a pita

1 - 6 of 6 Posts