Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok how do you data log? I've never did it but would really like to... See what's doing what when...

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
^ SCTFlash.com will be your start. get the downloads.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
I have a diablo...and I just wanna data log
Given you had an sct he did give you the right instructions for dataloging so what exactly do you want to do then? Datalog and transfer the info the the computer to check out, or simply look at real time data while driving. To review real time data its pretty straight forward im not even gonna spend the time typing it out, on the other hand to actually transfer datalogs to the computer youre gonna need the software from diablos website, along with a serial to serial cable (if your computer has a serial port) or a serial to usb cable.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanna see what the cars doing.... I just plug it in open the data logging start the car and go drive????

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I just wanna see what the cars doing.... I just plug it in open the data logging start the car and go drive????
thats pretty much it, when you go to the data logging menu on your diablo it'll have diffrent options of what you can see on each log (ie. driveablity, ignition, fuel, trans, etc) pick the one you wanna look at & click on it, it'll ask you if you want to save log & press yes, then go for a drive & when your ready press stop & replay. don't have my manual in front of me, but I think those step's are in the right order, but thats the basics. read your manual & it'll tell you everything you need to know, it's pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
sorry bout my info... i guess i just get used to 90 % of peeps having SCT.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol...I may get sct one day..I don't know how a kennebell supercharger's gonna play out with the diablo

1 - 10 of 10 Posts