Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, Ive been working with Bama on some High idle issues at cold start, and they had me do some datalogging.

Has anyone else played with this at all? Its really cool!! And I feel like a badass driving around with my laptop hooked up to the car! LOL, yeah, I know Im a dork.

Ive sent the logs off to Bama and they will look at them monday, but I was wonder if anyone on here who has played with this stuff would like to take a look at them. Maybe someone would get a kick out of looking at the info. Maybe not.. LOL

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
My car revs to 2k but drops once its warm. Whats your car doing and nomi havent had to data log

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When it fires up when its cold, it revs up instantly to about 3500 or so, and then slowly comes down to about 1200 over the next few minutes. It doesn't throw any codes, I tried cleaning the maf. I do have the rear 02's off, if that helps. If I burp the gas, it will drop down, but then try climbing back up. It seams like once the cars really really warm, about a half hour worth of running, it then idles nice about 750 rpm. Bama has sent me about 5 different tunes to try, none have fixed it, so they wanted some data logging.

·
cammed, geared, and blown
1,919 Posts
i'd be interested in seeing the logs...just out of curiosity. It seems like tuning the 127500's via email is somewhat difficult.

·
Premium Member
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'd be interested in seeing the logs...just out of curiosity. It seems like tuning the 127500's via email is somewhat difficult.
If ya want to PM me your email, Id be happy to send them to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts