Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys lets post up some pictures so everyone sees what we drive daily and then our weekend cruzier. If yours is both then show it anyways

The Daily

Weekend Ride (Still in Progress)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
The DD (2008 Ford F150 FX2. Just Broke 10K!)

The weekend cruiser (1995 Mustang Gt, Stock Short Block, H/C/I Swap, and Full Bolt Ons )

The Harley's. 2010 StreetBob & My Wifes 04 883 Sporty

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
93Hatch I will be glad to take that notch off your hands! Where can we meet :D I will have cash!

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
The daily ( I switch between this and my blazer, 4x4 4 dr. stock for now, pics after the lift) :D

The project (still not a weekend car yet, need to get back to work on it.)

and the Sleds (the reason I haven't been working on the car - been working on them)

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
That trucks pretty sick. Is it neccessary though? Is it a work truck or just what your into? I'm not knocking it... just curious if it serves a real world purpose cause damn, that **** will eat up some money.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
I have quite a few cars but this was my last actual DD. It lasted me 10 years and over 135K miles for only $3000 used. 58 peak HP at some unknown rpm and enough low end torque to occasionally break a tire loose in gravel on a bend. It was also the only 5 speed car I've ever seen that did not come with a tach.
May the Ford Aspire RIP...

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
i want a hatch so bad now.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
Im hopin to find me like a $2000 beater this summer to drive to school next semester... Hoping to have enough left over from my Financial Aid and Student Loan to buy it :p

As for now... I drive the stang every day.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Daily...

Weekend warrior/Garage Queen

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
The Daily driver

and the Weekend Warrior soon to be supercharged by paxton

1 - 20 of 28 Posts