Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone installed the ddm tuning hid hi/low kit? Just spent 4 hours trying to get the damn things turned on. Checked grounds, power wire a million times. Tried the reverse polarity thing. I feel like I tried just about everything and they still wont turn on or work! Also checked the fuse on the power wire and that's fine. Orginial lights work so I figured that would rule out a blown fuse? I read every single thing I could find on the internet to try to get these to work. Honestly I don't know where to go from here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
Isn't it a plug and play type install. I didn't go through DDM for my hid kit but I don't think there is really that much to it. Do you have a multi meter?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a plug and play type of install and that's why I'm so frustrated. It should have only taken 45 minutes at the most and wouldn't be a big deal. But of course it is a big deal. I think I do have a multimeter laying around the house somewhere. I'll just have to find it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it figured out. Prongs inside the power wire were not getting contact.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm running into that problem right now... awful experience from this company so far... wouldn't recommend them to anyone...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've tried all 4 ballasts and all 4 bulbs on both fogs and one headlight.... nothing....

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Reverse polarity... done...

·
Registered
273 Posts
I've tried all 4 ballasts and all 4 bulbs on both fogs and one headlight.... nothing....

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Reverse polarity... done...
Did the reverse polarity fix it?

·
Registered
190 Posts
It fixed the fogs. But the h13s don't configure with what's on the car. The wire on the bulb only has the prongs, no housing. And the prongs are the wrong size... Calling those bastards in the morning...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts