Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
MM Official Sammich Maker
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just a question for you guy's I finally just got my new fr500's and tire's from american muscle.
I waited forever fo them to get to my place since I on Vancouver Island and just my damn luck I open the box today to put them on and my one rim has a damn hole in it :no
I took some pic and now im waiting till monday to contact them, im not sure if this happen during shipping or what but im scared now that they won't help me out with it :(

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
They will definitely help you out with it. I contacted them with a similar issue and they knew right away what I was talking about and cursed at UPS or Fedex (I forget) because they never handle things properly.

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh god I hope so and it is so freaking deep I could not believe it.
I came very close to crying when I seen it.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I don't want to knock AM but when I got my mounted and balanced wheels from Tirerack, they came wrapped in some really heavy plastic. Did yours come unpackaged?

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't want to knock AM but when I got my mounted and balanced wheels from Tirerack, they came wrapped in some really heavy plastic. Did yours come unpackaged?
They came in some large box's that's it nothign else in it

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Even with boxes you'd think they'd be protected.

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I kinda thought they would of been since im so far away.
But I don't want to bash them whatsoever since they are very nice and polite when I called and have the best deal I could get.
I just thought I would ask and see if this happend to anyone else before.

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unless the box had a hole in it. Any boxes with holes or where they were pressed against something OP?
Some of the box's were pretty beat up, but I though nothign of it really since it took a couple week's to get to me.
But of a hole no I didn't see any but I will have to look better tomarrow since there at my parent's house.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
The shipper might not care what they're tossing around if they can't see it cause it's packed in a box. That's why I'm glad mine came wrapped the way they were. At least UPS saw that it was a set of wheels.

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hope there open monday? do you guy's have a long weekend down there or something?

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Memorial Day
Oh ok good to know, I would of been like why the hell is noone picking up.
and im sure AM will sort this out and for some reason they don't here come the black model paint.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
ive never had a problem with am,i wouldnt worry about it,just call them up and they will send you a new one and may even let you keep that one also

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
hahah we actually have more long weekend's then you guy's I think :D
REALLY? If that's true then I live too far south.

·
6,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
REALLY? If that's true then I live too far south.
Actually the only reason I know that is that my uncle was up from Wisconsin and I had to drive him to the airport here and he informed me that we have more holiday's then you guy's :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts