Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i really dont want to but i just dont have the time to work on it anymore. Heres the scoop. its a 97 Cobra 5 spd. the front fenders and fiberglass termi hood are the stock red with non-faded paint the rest of the car is red but pretty faded. It does have hail damage from previous owner. its got 133k But runs like a champ never had a problem with it. I just finished the rear end, consisting of detroit tru track. motive 3.73, 31spline mosers with c-clip elim. all new shocks and upper control arms. (LCA's were backordered.) new brakes and rotors also. Pics of the car are in my garage. ill try to get some up soon with it not on jack stands. It booked for around 8500$ last time i checked. i would like $6500.

·
EMT
6,566 Posts
aw thats sad to see! but gotta do what you gotta do. bump for a fellow 97cobra

ps. mines faster! :lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya i just had a talk with my dad earlier and he wants it gone therefore its no longer a debate. open to offers just done low ball me guys cause i wont consider it

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
in my garage man

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There ya go man, close up

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to mention the car has no air bags. im sure some of you will think 6500 is alot for a car with no bags. but i just dumped 2 grand in the rear. reguardless PM with questions or offers

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
that's not a termi hood bro. :lol

it's a heat extractor hood like the termies though :)

the Termi hood is specific to the 2003 2004 Cobra from the factory.
I don't believe that it can fit on the 95-98 stangs without major work.

I DO like it.. looks good.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey im still learning lol... but thanks for the clairification , i just thought it looked like it.. so i went with it

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
like i said... looks good though.. just call it a heat extractor hood .. that's what it is..

ok.. enough thread jacking.. lol

BOT ( good luck with your sale )

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks man i hope someone will take it off my hands its a good car. Runs Awesome i just dont have the time to finish it so i figured i wouldnt waste good potential

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol maybe a newer quarter ton or GT that dont need any work would get my attention.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
newer.. bah it's a 1980 f-150 custom with the world famous 4.9 inline 6er and the car is a 3.8 single port Cougar. lol

the truck is bad ass though.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks but no thanks man.. id prefer cash to pay off some debt anyway. mostly from the rear end, how ironic huh

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
theres a yellow 94-98 for sale around here with a real termie hood on it, looks real good maybe ill stop by and tak a shot of it, anyway sorry it doesnt have to do with your sale just getting it out there, good luck.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Open to offers guys

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A Few more, the car will also need rear tires now that im thinking about it, i havent driven it in months. so now asking price would be $6200,

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bump

1 - 20 of 27 Posts