Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowered my buddies bullitt and he wanted to get some pics of it at the same spot i went to previously. Focuses a tad more on his car but the roush still makes it's hawt and sexy presence known ;)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Wow.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Man whoose crap box is in the background of picture 5?, But seriously I wish I had a good place and camera to take pictures.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man whoose crap box is in the background of picture 5?, But seriously I wish I had a good place and camera to take pictures.
some tall sexy mothafuqah!!!

lol, yeah I searched google maps for this place in the industrial park

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Looking great as usual. Friends Bullitt looks good too some deeper wheels in the rear would improve it even further. Nice gigantic rear view mirror by the way ;)

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Blue67coupe; said:
Nice gigantic rear view mirror by the way ;)
Because racecar.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Me Like BULLITT. I hope one day he will put the pony back on the front... Maybe some gang banger stole it there in cali.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
:drool

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Me Like BULLITT. I hope one day he will put the pony back on the front... Maybe some gang banger stole it there in cali.
he took it out, the grille was ugly. he's getting an 99/01 cobra front and we're gonna go junkyard digging to find a pony from a 94-98.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
he took it out, the grille was ugly. he's getting an 99/01 cobra front and we're gonna go junkyard digging to find a pony from a 94-98.
I might still have my Pony/bracket from my old 95. I'll have to find it if he is interested.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I'll be going to my parents house this weekend to look for it.

I'm not sure how much something like that would go for, just shoot me a offer. Or trade for something equal value.

I'll let you know via pm if I have it or not.

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Coming Soon:

Roush + My new Miata in a photoshoot :lmao

1 - 20 of 29 Posts