Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the final ROTM of the year, we're going to have another scavenger hunt. All you have to do is go out and take a picture of your 'Stang with some holiday decorations such as lights or a Christmas tree.

Get creative with this ROTM guys and gals! Don't just get a little string of lights from Walmart and plug them in beside your car. Even if you didn't decorate for the holidays, plenty of other people do so go be that creepy guy that parks in front of other peoples' houses and starts taking pictures. (If you're arrested, that sucks for you. :lol )

Rules:
First 15 people to post pictures TAKEN AFTER THIS THREAD WAS MADE will be in for the voting
Photo must have your Mustang and some holiday decorations in it (Please keep in mind, if its a BS effort, your photo will not be accepted.)
Members nominated in the Moderator ROTM are inelligible :sorry
Winners of any previous ROTM this year are also inelligible

Please note that whatever photo you take and enter with will be used for the voting thread, as usual with scavenger hunts.

This is your last chance to get in for the ROTY voting so let's make the pictures count! :D

·
better than clockWise
20,483 Posts
you would post this roughly 8 hours after I decided to garage the car for the winter.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
I drive through Memorial City and the Galleria area everyday at 3am on my way home from work. I'm guaranteed to find something cool in there. Cars dirty though....

·
Banned
1,232 Posts
I drive through Memorial City and the Galleria area everyday at 3am on my way home from work. I'm guaranteed to find something cool in there. Cars dirty though....
itle be dark at 3am probably cant see dirt.

·
I Handle Meat Entirely Way Too Much
8,744 Posts
u ****er

why cant we do scavengers when its nice out and the cars arent in storage

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is this winter that you guys are talking about? Been 83 degrees and sunny most of this week here. :lol

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not even kidding :lol Its been setting all sorts of records.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Do the lights have to be lit? It would be kinda hard to get a good picture at night so i'm just curious. I know a couple houses with awesome decorations though so I should be able to do this tomorrow if I remember.

·
ZYZZ Brah
3,630 Posts
What is this winter that you guys are talking about? Been 83 degrees and sunny most of this week here. :lol
Except for today... I drove 1 hour to work in the pounding rain on bald drag radials. Everytime I released the clutch I felt like I was on a roller coaster.

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Except for today... I drove 1 hour to work in the pounding rain on bald drag radials. Everytime I released the clutch I felt like I was on a roller coaster.
I did say most :D

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do the lights have to be lit? It would be kinda hard to get a good picture at night so i'm just curious. I know a couple houses with awesome decorations though so I should be able to do this tomorrow if I remember.
I guess not but it would help if they were. Maybe try around sunset where they're lit but there is still natural light.

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
I have a perfect spot I could go to tomorrow night... I hope I can

·
8,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There are other cool holiday things you could do. Nice picture at a Christmas tree farm, beside a snowman that is holding a sign that says "Chevy sucks!", or a picture of you dressed up as Santa with the car jacked up making it look like its sitting on your knee and a caption of you asking it what it wants for Christmas.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
does it have to be outside, i have a "christmas tree" i can put by my car if you know what i mean. Full size ;)

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Well...... full decorated with 14 amber lights, 2 green and 2 red. But i can set them up to flash :)

1 - 20 of 182 Posts