Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mustang Fanatic
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I know Ryanw is gonna love my wheels lol

Had been having issues with my clutch not engaging, so I dropped the tranny
And it turned out to be loose pressure plate bolts.. Still dunno how that happened...
I was thinking my tranny was toast..
I have a ram HDX. Been holding up fine and operates very smooth with the MM cable..

·
PhD in Procrastinology
4,897 Posts
Looks really good!! I plan on putting the Cobra R hood on when I'm done with the performance stuff. What does that bad boy do in the 1320?
I do like the lights better w/o the covers

·
Registered
1,789 Posts

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
You mean -cough- polished lip? Hahahaha. And I know I live in a different part of the US here, but damn it is so wierd when people post pictures of car lifts and they are outside...
I know, I have thought about pouring a concrete and bolting a lift up in my yard. When my brother closed his shop he left a decent lift to the scrap man
:facepalm:

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Torque pp bolts to 20 ft lbs and use red loctite on the threads, thats the secret to keeping them from backing out on an hp clutch.

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Hey alex, did you catch the guy that graffiti all over your wheels ? If so i hope you sent him a beating. Lol.

Im just messing with ya bro. Your car looks great.

·
Mustang Fanatic
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You mean -cough- polished lip? Hahahaha. And I know I live in a different part of the US here, but damn it is so wierd when people post pictures of car lifts and they are outside...
I actually went to the city to get info on that, the lift has been there since before they made regulations to be indoors through city code. they don't bother us about it... Our last shop had the lifts indoors tho.

·
Mustang Fanatic
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Torque pp bolts to 20 ft lbs and use red loctite on the threads, thats the secret to keeping them from backing out on an hp clutch.
I just tightened them back up...
Damn it. Lol
I'll remember to use loctite on it next time it happens. Hopefully doesnt haha

·
Mustang Fanatic
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey alex, did you catch the guy that graffiti all over your wheels ? If so i hope you sent him a beating. Lol.

Im just messing with ya bro. Your car looks great.
Lmfao..
When I sold the New Edge, guy liked the polised lip set better, so I had to keep these, I said "**** it, smoked headlights and limo tint" lol
These are matte black American Muscle fr500s
Not plastidipped lol

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I actually went to the city to get info on that, the lift has been there since before they made regulations to be indoors through city code. they don't bother us about it... Our last shop had the lifts indoors tho.
Naw dude, more of a different weather kind of thing. Especially right now since we have snow, hahaha.

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat.
1,674 Posts
Looks good, never actually seen a fox with those wheels. I like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts