Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get chrome deep dish mach 1's? I have been doin a little searchin with no solid results so far...I want 17x10.5 for the back and 17x9 for the front....I want em in the right offset for our year too, not 05-? .....reps will be given to whoever finds em! thanks :)

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the attempt.....I can find bullitts easier than a fat kid finds cake lol

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Good luck with that man. I just spent and hour searching. I found one company that used to make a 17x10.5 in chrome, but no longer do. That was sfxperformance. Might just have to get one widened or have one chromed.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
talk to the guys at sfxperformance that MP cobra fan found if they used to make them they still might make u a pair... my brother got centerline wheels that they didn't make anymore and they made them for him probably a little extra cash tho

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Afs used to make them.. I want a set sooo bad there so clean.. Every now and then a set will pop upfor sale but expect to pay... And lefty didnt you buy those 18'' afs cobra wheels when are they going on?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Yeah, I saw those AFS ones as well. I should have posted that too I guess.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I looked at afs site.....not quite what im lookin for....I'll check out SFX and see what they say....they are a really clean wheel and they're something different from the average lol

·
Bearer of Bad News
2,478 Posts
They don't make 'em anymore, and very few people who own them are willing to part with them. The guys over at the mach1registry are always looking for 'em with hardly any luck.

·
Registered
444 Posts
try TSW Wheels. they make one that is CLOSE to it but not a exact. it comes in all sizes and finished. they were clean and looked good. check me out. dont know model name though.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Afs used to make them.. I want a set sooo bad there so clean.. Every now and then a set will pop upfor sale but expect to pay... And lefty didnt you buy those 18'' afs cobra wheels when are they going on?
Yes, I haz them. Got the rear tires for them today actually (head over the the 4V, cobra club section to see a pic :D), and then the front tires will be coming in the next pay or two...

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
this blows!!! those wheels would look sooooo bad ass too! oh and lefty...congrats on becomin a mod and ride of the month :)

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Wished my car was done.
267 Posts
Not to jack this theard or anything but does anyone still make 18 inch chrome Mach 1 wheels. Cause i have a set and was just looking to find a place cause i need a new wheel cause one of mine has a little crack on the edge of the rim where i hit the damn curb?

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts