Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
plenty of us Hampton Roads guys get work done at Rick's Car Care, and if you don't, you should. it was because of guys like ChrisJ and GTsetGO that i went to Rick to get my gears put in. he does great work. period. and he won't bullshit you, blow smoke up your ass, lie to you, or screw you in any other way. i got a couple of emails and pm's from a guy on another forum claiming that he worked for Rick and that Rick told him to put the tranny from my car into another customer's car. i immediately suspected it was bullshit, ut i strung him along, acting like i actually believed him. i forwarded all the pm's and pics and stuff he sent (he claimed that the pics proved it was my tranny, like my ****in name is written on it or something) to ChrisJ, GTsetGO and my wife and she said she would go to Rick's in the morning (i am out of town on work, otherwise it would've been me). she got there and talked to Rick and he told her that he had fired the guy last year and that ever since, he had been trying to start **** with him. Rick even showed my wife proof that it was bullshit. bottom line, my gut was right. the guy is a tool just trying to start **** he can't finish, cause Rick said he's gonna send all the stuff my wife gave him to his lawyer
*inserts legal terms like slander, libel, defamation of character, etc.*
this guy doesn't know what he's in for. i also made a thread about this on the site he contacted me on. hopefully the mods there will take care of it. but i thought everyone here should know that if you hear some guy talking **** about Rick and claiming that he does shady work, it's probably this guy, and it's probably bullshit...
oh and public thanks to ChrisJ and GTsetGO for helping me out with this...
you guys are the poop...

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i like how you said "to my ChrisJ" lol

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fixt

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
ahahahahahahah awesome reason to edit :lmao

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i thought you'd like that...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
You'll have a lot of people, including me, backing you up on this one. He did my gears and I have a good BS detector and it didn't even think about going off with him.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
he sounds like a pretty good guy.. maybe some day he'll extend his business down to GA :D

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Rick is the man...Plain and simple he does a awesome job for a reasonable dime...

F*ck this dude trying to make him look bad...

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rick is the man...Plain and simple he does a awesome job for a reasonable dime...

F*ck this dude trying to make him look bad...
:withhomo

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Coming from me, who has probably spent more money at Rick's than anyone else on here, he does great work at great prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts