1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
why did/do I think it was 1/2 and 5/8

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
You just re route the hoses to loop instead of hooking up to the copper pipes with a 5/8 to 3/4 fitting to splice the two hoses
WRONG! thats the lazy way fool! you rip the hard lines that run up to the firewall out of the lower intake all together, cap the feed at the water pump, go to lowes get an adapter to shove the temp sensor in the hole where you pulled the hard lines out. Mustank showed me this it cleaned up alot of junk under my hood

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
WRONG! thats the lazy way fool! you rip the hard lines that run up to the firewall out of the lower intake all together, cap the feed at the water pump, go to lowes get an adapter to shove the temp sensor in the hole where you pulled the hard lines out. Mustank showed me this it cleaned up alot of junk under my hood
+1

But they do sell bypass kits that merely reroute it from the HC.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
thats retarted, its not hard to do it the right way

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
does the mustangs heater pipe have the swiveled threads on it? I know my trucks heater pipes you had to turn all as one piece, if thats the case, the fuel rails and intake get in the way. Some may not want that hassle

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
does the mustangs heater pipe have the swiveled threads on it? I know my trucks heater pipes you had to turn all as one piece, if thats the case, the fuel rails and intake get in the way. Some may not want that hassle
na you can do it with a wrench, its awkward as **** but its possible, i did mine with the intake out though

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
or move to az, i just wore a hoodie all winter in my car, but my new car has heat so:p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Out of a ton of research i found this way to be the best... taking out the whole rail and...

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Out of a ton of research i found this way to be the best... taking out the whole rail and...

nice enginuity, powerder coat it and it would really clean it up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts